Who's Fault

Rating: R

Summary: no one can satisfy you better than yourself.. or so you thought. 

Requested By: @lokislilkitten (Tumblr) 

You sigh in tired contentment as you fall back onto the couch with your eyes looking up at the ceiling with groggy thoughts. It's been awhile since you've gotten the tower all to yourself and just to spite Stark's annoying ass, decided to pleasure yourself in the living room. Not to mention the thrill of possible risk kind of turned you on.. but luckily no one showed up, or planned to tonight by Fury's mission orders and this was the only room in the place where you could turn off the cameras- undetected.

Your eyes flutter close as your body relaxes, relishing in the feeling of the soft cushions cradling your naked body and the silence beckoning you to sleep. it works, and who are you to refuse such a rare opportunity. Little did you know that awhile after you had drifted off to sleep, one person so happened to return home; Loki.

His hands gently glided over the furniture surfaces, using them as a guide as he navigated in the dark with a mild off-balance walk with his body tingling from alcohol. Unlike Midgardians, it took him almost two entire bottles for him to feel anything and not fast enough when his annoyance already made itself known with the others around him. his patience ran out before he could get properly drunk and decided to give up on the whole evening and return to read instead; or so he had planned until he took in the sight before him.

Moonlight shown through the floor-to-ceiling windows that led to the balcony, illuminating your perfect curves as you lay draped across the couch, almost as if you were posing for a painting. Your chest fell and rose slowly and your breathing soft as you stayed in your deep sleep, unaware of the widened eyes upon your body.

Loki held his breath, as if his next exhale would awaken you and stop this glorious moment to bless his eyes. His hungry orbs traveled over every inch of you, following down to our hand that stayed loosely nestled between your legs with the other resting across your chest in a perfect censorship. To his dismay. His hands began to twitch, having to dig his nails into his palms as his fingertips tingled with the urgency to want to touch you.

For to long he's imagined how soft your skin would be, how silky your hair would be, how wet you would be.. if you just gave him a chance.. but perhaps the chance had to present itself in this ironic turn of events. Did it just so happen that you both would be the only ones in the entire tower in such a delicious circumstance? His mind second guessed himself, even though his body had a different opinion as his pants suddenly felt tight and he ran his hand over his bulge to try to relieve some of the strain.

Of course, it wasn't his fault you looked so seductive and having teased him all this time with your sharp and feisty attitude he grew to favor so much. It wasn't his fault how you always seemed to glance his way every chance you got, almost begging for his attention as he did the same to you when he figured you weren't looking. It also most certainly was not his fault that he found himself kneeling beside you as you stretched and turned yourself over onto your stomach, your back line illuminated by the gentle moonlight as your perfect ass lay waiting with a presented opportunity for it to get struck. Not wishing to disturb your rest in such a harsh manner, no matter how much he itched for it, he refrained himself by turning his attention to your back.

He couldn't help himself. With a single tad of his finger, he ever so slightly ran it down your back, starting between your shoulder blades, all the way down to your lower back. His eyes closed as he relished in the soft feeling of your skin and took a breath to try to compose himself. Time was getting a bit difficult to keep in mind as he savored every second of each time he ran his fingers down, each time adding one until his entire hand ever so gently glided down your back.