Control

Summary: You should have been nicer to Loki..

Rating: R *Dark Warning*

Note: My lovely RP friend helped give me the skeleton to this one shot ♥

Title Inspiration: Control by Halsey 

Added Note: Your Character OC possesses two black wings on your back 

"Prick"

Patch mumbled to herself as she stormed down the halls in a huff, her wings fluffed out in frustration as she finished yet another famous argument with the god of mischief.

Why couldn't he understand there was rules here at the tower and he couldn't just break them whenever the hell he wanted! Did he want to extend his house arrest even more??

Running a hand through her long, black hair, she went down to the labs to try to blow off some steam, hoping putting her mind elsewhere on the blueprints would distract her from his.. handsome, annoying face. Walking along the tables, she set her coffee mug down and scanned the different viles and sheets of paper that scattered the area. Stark relied much on digital filing so why couldn't he at least organize the only things that were physically here.. from what she didn't notice, was a distant bracelet that seemed to be vibrating the closer she got.

Deciding to clean up for him, figuring it was something to do rather than go back upstairs to face her main annoyance, she reached out to gather up some of the files. Suddenly the bracelet shot across the room and latched to her wrist with a loud pop when it locked itself.

''what the hell-'' she started before her arm was yanked across the table, pulling her across it and onto the floor before her cuffed arm banged onto the metal lining running along the wall.

Wincing, she sat up from the ground and looked down at her wrist, giving it a hard yank to try to pry it from the wall lining but its magnetic energy held her arm in place.

''shit shit shit- Jarvis, where is the damn key located?'' she called as her eyes scanned around her in panic, eyeing the tables that weren't even in arms reach from her. It seems that through her small travel that she had sent everything on that damn table flying in different directions. Even her beloved coffee.

''upon the table Ms Smith.'' Jarvis rang out and she cussed out again. Was that seriously the only thing she didn't knock down??

With her stuck, there was no way in hell she could stop Loki from leaving the tower if he tried ditching house arrest. ''Jarvis.. place the tower on lock down-'' she called and in an instant, heard all doors and windows bang shut and lock simultaneously. ''okay.. Jarvis, call-'' suddenly the lights gave a flash, causing her to pause. Silence. ''..Jarvis?''

''my my, how have the tables have turned my dear..''

Patch's blue eyes snapped to where Loki's voice came from and saw him slowly descending the stairs with his gaze glued to her. Her body tensed, knowing he had to have done something to silence Jarvis. no Jarvis, no call for help.

A deep sigh escaped his lips as he approached Patch and kneeling down beside her, a devious smirk plastered on his face. ''its not every day the winged beauty is captured, only a fool would not take the opportunity like this. Yet even now you continue to annoy me by placing the bloody building under lock down'' he mocked, slowly raising a hand to caress her cheek in which she instinctually leaned away and glared up at him.

''quite screwing around, the key should be there on the table. If you unlock the cuff then I could talk to Fury about possibly shortening your parole here.''