Touch-Starved

Rating: R

Summary: How long is to long for Loki when he can't hold himself back anymore?

Requester: @Laer111ee

Loki's hands slowly glided along his thighs as he fought to hide his anxiousness. The scent of you was alluring, your body heat close enough to feel and your delicate laugh as a comical scene played out amongst the television was reason alone to have a grin tug at his lips.

Friends. Just friends. He had thought his flirtations and gentleman acts here and there would be enough to have you in his arms by now, but that just.. wasn't the case. If anything, your shy and nervous reactions would send you trying to avoid him any chance you had. He knew, you knew. He liked you, you liked him. he wished to advance, you would blush and nervously retreat. Was he being to strong? Its not like he was being as cocky and annoying as Tony Stark.. and yet that iron idiot had women in his bed practically every night.

Was he not understanding something in this Midgardian life amongst the tower? The limited quarters perhaps not giving him enough chances to work on this relationship? Questions ran rapid in his head where most of the time he would find himself zoning in thought; not that he cared for any conversation the heroes would have before him. of course his attention would always come to when you would begin speaking.

His finger tips tingled, aching to touch you, to feel your smooth skin, to feel your silky hair, to feel your luscious lips, to taste your dripping c-

''where'd the remote go?''

His thoughts snapped as he blinked and realized the credits were already playing through and he found you shifting in your seat beside him to find the control device.

''um.. perhaps it's fallen somewhere?'' he offered as he began to shift as well, finding no remote at his sides as his eyes watched you get up.

''it probably just dropped between the cushions like last time,'' you sigh and get to your knees as you look under the couch for the remote.

Loki's eyes instantly glued themselves to your back line that arched perfectly, a perfect display in your crop top. Your jean shorts framing your perfect ass as he found himself leaning a bit forward, licking his lips as he prayed for one taste of your fresh. By the time you sat up on your heels, he had quickly leaned back and eyed anywhere else as if he had continued to search.

''found it'' you proudly annoyance with a smile and set it on the table. ''so what did you think?'' you ask, resting an arm on the couch as you found your new position strangely comfortable enough where you didn't sit beside him, rather looked up at him from where you were now.

Gods what he'd give to see her kneeling beside him like that every day of his life..

''it was quite.. interesting, though I'm unsure on why they gave up trying to reposition on the floating wreckage, do humans give up so easily?''

''some do, but the smart ones would have done a lot of things differently. But if you get to annoyed, at least the characters themselves aren't real. Just the unfortunate accident.'' You sigh and rest your chin in your palm as your other hand rested on your thigh, your eyes gazing a little at him and not just his eyes slowly.

''accident? Weren't those sailors distracted? It was out of poor negligence that cost the lives of thousands.'' Loki scoffed, accidently showing how much he really was paying attention to the movie. Her slight roaming eyes had him hush his other comments and slowly raised a brow. ''you've only had one glass of wine didn't you?''

You merely waved your hand with a slight laugh. ''yeah but my tolerance kind of lowered after awhile, if anything it just puts me in a relaxed-feel good mood''