HASEENA VISITING MPT

A new morning and haseena was sleeping when ammi called her,to wake her up,but 

hm-ammi,5 min(and she slept again,ammi fed up of calling her again and again went up and saw her daughter sleeping carefree,with a innocent face,she went near her and sat beside her on the bed and kissed her forehead and then caressed her hairs,haseena snuggled more into ammi's lap)

am-hasi uth ja na,dekh raj aayega tujhe lene abhi thodi der main,pata hain na kal ke accident ka report lena hain

hm-par ammi accident huwa nahi na,phir kyu thane jaye hum taikikat ke liye

am-chali ja na,kya farak padta hain

hm-hmm

am-ab uth bhi ja  na,humari bachi(haseena woke up and kissed her mother's cheeks and went to the washroom to get freshened,she came out wearing a bright yellow kurti with black plazzo,her ears adorned with silver jhumka,eyes kholed deeply,light pink tinted lip balm and she was ready.By this time even raj had arrived,ammi suggested them to stay back and have breakfast and then leave

am-beta nashta karke jao

raj-ammi yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hain,ab aapke yaha aaye hain aapka haath ka nahi khaya toh kya hi kiya(he said licking his lips in memories of the food that they used to have when haseena brought tiffins to the hospital back when she was working there.)

am-chal baith ja(they had their breakfast and was about to go when ammi called raj,haseena had already moved out wearing her sandles)

am-beta dhyan rakhna hasi ka,usse zyada takleef nahi honi chahiye,tum par bharosa karke bhej rahe hain

raj-ammi abhi abhi beta bhi kaha,aur karti hain na humpe bharosa(he held her hands)hume aapke bharose pe bharosa hain,kuch galat nahi hoga,aur haseena ko zyada takleef pohochne bhi nahi dunga(ammi smiled and caressed his cheeks.And he smiled too and )

hm-raj aaj hi jana hain thane phir hospital bhi pohochna hain

raj-hume jane dijiye,warna aapki beti hume hi kha jayegi

am-ja ja(and they both started their drive to mpt.Haseena was looking out while raj used to steal her glances occaisionally,soon they reached mpt,all the members were well versed with the plan,so as to not make any mistake,Haseena stepped down and as soon as she saw the entrance and she took the first step into the thana,suddenly yet another flashback came into her mind,of a lady in police uniform,black goggles put on,a rod in one of her hand and she was rotating the rod.She was thinking deeply about this when raj came from back)

raj-idhar thana shuru hota hain haseena,thoda andar jayegi toh hi thane ki staff dikhegi,woh thane ke gate pe nahi report likhwate(he said this leaning a bit towards her ears,she got out of her trance and said)

hm-jante hain

raj-haan toh aage badhiye madam(she rolled her eyes over him and entered inside,raj too came inside,and all the staff came forward towards her,but santosh being the masum,flow flow main 

ss-jai hind maddam sir(haseena looked back to find whom she was saluting)

raj-santosh sharma aap kisse salute kar rahi hain(he showed from his eyes stop it not to do so and asked karishma to controll the situation,but karishma was a bit stubborn,she was away from her maddam sir for so long and she could not handle it any more,she wanted her maddam sir,the soul of their mpt to return as soon as possible,she thought that maybe this would help her regain her memory hence)

ks-jai hind maddam sir(seeing her all the others saluted her too,haseena for a moment got stun,raj face palmed himself as they had to take it slow,but they went too ahead,seeing her looking here and there,karishma interfered)