BEING WITH THEM MAKES ME HAPPY

Haseena on reaching the hospital found out that there is no much work,she just had some rounds.So she soon got indulged in the rounds,late night rounds.

Anubhav standing outside his house,the house he thought he would never ever enter after the sagai incident,but yet destiny had some other plans,it was helping him meet people whom he never wanted to be seperated from.This time destiny was playing a good one,not those worst games it played with him,or maybe this time even god don't want to test him and his loved ones.He decide he will tell ma everything,why he left haseena at their engagement,when he came back,why he was being called a traitor,everything,enough of all these secrets in his heart,they were slowly eating him from within,he was a human and he too deserved some pece of mind.He rang the bell,it took some time to open,but as soon as it opened,ma was looking wide eyes at him,she had seen this dream manier times,his son returning back,calling him ma,but she was saying to herself this is not possible no longer,she lost him forever,but he was standing in real,in front of her.

ma-phirse sapna,hum kya kare har jagah sirf anu hi dikhta hain hume

as-ma hum hain,aapke anu,hum sach main hain,koi sapna nahi hain(getting a reply this time,was a new change in her dreams,in all previous dreams whenever she used to go near him to hug him,he would vanish into the thin air.And all her hopes flown away with the dream.She extended her hand to touch his cheeks,this time her hands hit something,his cheeks,they were there,he didn't vanish like the previous time.This time her heart was saying it is real,her eyes sparkled with tears of happiness when his hands fell on hers that was on his cheeks and he smiled,the smile that she thought she had lost forever,was clear,in real,right in front of her,he just hugged her,she too wrapped her hands around him.

as-hume maaf kar dijiye,itne din aapse dur rehne ke liye,itne din hum aapke paas nahi aa sake isliye

ma-andar toh chal,bahar hi khada rahega kya(they both went inside,he made her sit down on the sofa,while he sat down near her on the floor,his head on her lap while he was sort of hugging her from her stomach.

ma-kaha tha itne din,aur karishma kya bol rahi thi ki tu kisi mission par sha...(she was not able to say forward,while he was shocked to know this that his sister didn't said what happened,she saved him saying that he died in a mission,now he was clear that even karishma didn't beleive that he was a traitor,he had to get rid of this confusions as soon as possible)

as-hume kuch nahi huwa,dekhiye aapke paas,aapke saath baithe hain

ma-yeh sab chod,anu sagai ke din kya huwa,itna toh janti hoon main ki tu haseena se sach main prem karta hain,dekha hain maine teri ankhon main,kya huwa tha,kyu usse akele chod gaya

as-told her everything a-z about his mission,and that his presence would cause trouble to haseena,would prov life threatnening to haseena

ma-acha haseena ko sab bata diya na tune,aur woh hain kaha aaj kal,aaj kal toh usse uski ma yaad hi nahi,warna toh pichle ek mahine tak roz milne aati thi mujhse,tere sagai chodke jane ke baad bhi woh mujhe apni ma hi samajhti thi, aur roz haal chaal puchne phone karti ya yahi aa jati,par pichle ek mahine se na uski khabar hain aur na koi call aata hain

as-aapko nahi pata ki haseenaji ko goli lagi thi

ma-yeh tu kya bol raha hain,haseena ko

as-haan jiss wajah se unki yadasht kho gayi(then he gave her each and every minute details of mission behrupiya as well.Listening to which even she had tears,how much her son had to face,his love,her daughter like haseena had to face.How much up and down their love had to face,but god is kind,atleast,even after she lost her memory,she still loves her son,ANubhav only,this proves their love was the purest,their love is true,real,different from all, that's why even after so many hardships their love and they are still together,now she also knew that haseena still doen't remember that she was sho,she forgot mpt and it's staff.Everything,anubhav poured his heart out to his mother,feeling extremely light,peaceful,she caressed his hairs and soon anubhav got to sleep,more peacefully as now the burden up his heart was out entirely without a single word remaining.Though it was already out to haseena,but yet she doesn't remember.