THE MORNING AFTER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itne dinon se pade hi ja rahi hoon,aur thoda sa mood fresh karne ke liye ek part likh diya.Aur haan,thoda peeche ka pad lena agar bhul gaye ki pichle part main kya huwa.

Umeed hain ki aap sab mujhe bhul toh nahi gaye honge,yaad toh hongi na ki kiara karke ek writter thi,sorry for this,par ek baar yeh boards khatam ho jaye na,bas,everything will be regular.Till then please bear with me.

The next morning Haseena woke up to find herself in a completely different place,it was a room that was in shades of black,grey and white.The room was big enough, properly setup, everything well arranged.Her eyes then went and fell on the most cute scene she had seen till date of Anubhav who was sleeping on the couch that was much small in size compared to him.His head was on a pillow that was set up on the arm rest,and his legs,out of the couch,at first look anyone can state he was sleeping on quite an uncomfortable position.
Hm pov: I recalled that how did I reach here,as far as I can remember, I was watching him returning, suddenly I felt severe headache and then blackout.And when finally my eyes opened I found myself in his room.But he could have dropped me at my home,but then yes,ammi was not there,he remembers it,cute.Then he should have wale me up but he made me sleep in his room,even covered me with a soft quilt and himself slept in such an uncomfortable position on the couch. But how did he bring me in,could he possibly have picked me up,oh yes,oh man,only if I could have watched him picking me up,and he holding me close to him, I would have fainted again in his arms,he is just so nice man,a real gentleman.
Haseena didn't remember regarding her flashbacks when she woke up now.Haseena turned herself on the bed towards him and she laid there adoring him.His face was lightly lit up by the sun rays falling,it was nearly 7am so gentle rays were falling on him through the window,his messy hair,his slightly parted lips.He is just too cute.
She was just adoring him when she saw him,he was getting disturbed by the rays and hence he was about to wake up,so she closed her eyes pretending to be still sleepy.He came near her and tugged her  properly with the quilt,he caressed her hairs and then went and closed up the curtains so that her sleep is not disturbed. Then he left the room,while she opened her eyes with a wide smile and a slight blush that crept her cheeks,she remembered how he had kissed her on her forehead yesterday,she blushed,touching her forehead softly,she remembered how he had held her hand so possessively,as if declaring to the world that she is his.How he had held her in his arms,how he understood her unsaid words,she was headstrong on the idea of proposing today itself,She was ready to confess her love yesterday itself but no,she couldn't all that drama happened,though there were many questions in her mind why they wanted to kill her but she kept all these thoughts aside,her prime focus right now was on confessing her feelings, whatever be the answer from his side, atleast from her side it would be clear, moreover her heart had this feeling that he too loves her as she loves him,that reflected in his eyes yesterday how he had kept her life above his,her safety, comfort,everything was of prior importance to him.How he said that as long as he is alive he would not let anything happen to her,making her fall even harder, deeper, truly and madly in love with him.He came inside with a cup of tea by then and was about to wake her up but he saw her eyes were already open,she was awake lost in deep thoughts,with a smile on her face,those dimples on her cheeks,her cheeks were in a slight shade of pink,this scene had his heart.He smiled seeing her smiling.The thoughts of yesterday when she lied there near the tree fainted.He got so tensed up and scared as if what happened to her
Flashback:
As- haseenaji haseenaji ankhe kholiye(he picked up her head and placed it on his lap,while he sat down,she didn't open her eyes,but she was breathing,but her breathing rate again was lower than normal.Her body was getting cold,her pulse was much higher than normal.He immediately picked her up in his arms and took her to his car,all the goons were defeated by him.And the phone that they used to contact the captain was still with him.He called the commissioner to send officers of  nearby police station,not mpt,to seize the  weak nearly lifeless bodies,while some dead bodies as well to find who they are.The commissioner knew well about the mission and his identity,so he sent and the officers came.Then he didn't went to her house,two reasons,she had fainted and he wanted to be with her till she wakes up, moreover no one is in her house,how can he leave her alone in such a condition.While carrying her,he looked at her pretty face, that was somewhat showing pain,some sort of pain,it still beautiful,but tired,a fear was visible.How lifeless she was lying in his arms,it ached him to core.He opened his apartment, and made her lay on his bed,covered her with the quilt and kissed her forehead deeply.And himself went and laid on the couch looking at her,shortly adoring her,it was one those dreams of his to see how she looked when she was asleep,and to adore her sleeping besides her,as her husband.But whenever their came such moment their fate would seperate them,this time yet again,when he could have called her with all rights his wife,but no,the moment never came,the engagement didn't take place.Moreover all this mission in between,where he nearly was on verge of loosing her forever.And maybe now they can never be together,as she has forgot all,maybe after her memory returns,still she would hate him thinking him to be a traitor.

as-suprabhat,ab kaisa mehsus kar rahi hain aap(he said placing the cup of tea for her on the side table,due to this sudden voice she startled,all of a sudden,but calmed herself,bringing herself out of her dream land)

hm-ji theek hain.....

as-chai pee lijiye,aap ko theek lagega

hm-ji(she said came out of the quilt,and sat down the bed and saw him sipping his tea,silently,sitting on the chair that was near the table,she was staring at him,gazing him through her cup,she enacted as if she was drinking the tea,so as to be not caught,he was looking out of the window,when he felt her gaze upon him,he turned towards her,while she just to avoid being caught,started drinking the tea.He  smiled as he knew she was gazing at him,cute....

as-waise aap achanak behosh huwi,kuch huwa tha kya

hm-nahi yaad,hume sirf itna yaad hain ki aapke jaane ke baad,hum yeh sab kya ho raha hain woh soch hi rahe the,ki achanak se sir main bohot tez dard hone laga,phir sab dhundhla sa gaya,aur phir jab aankh khula toh khudko yaha paya

as-kshama chahte hain ki aapko hum apne ghar le aaye,bina ijazat ke,par aap hi ne kaha ki ammi ghar par nahi,toh humne aapko akela chodna uchit nahi samjha

hm-ab aap ek behosh insan se toh ijazat le bhi nahi sakte na(she said giggling)

as- didn't reply,he simply took his mug and was about to leave the room,when he heard her say

hm-hume kuch kehna hain 

CONTINUES......

PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU FIND IT WORTHY.KEEP WATCHING MADDAM SIR FROM MON-SAT AT 10PM.

THANKYOU!!!!
Precap-the love confession ❤️