JUST THEM IN LOVE

It had been 3 days since the love confession,they had been staying in anubhav's home.Today haseena was having a night duty today,so she was laying on the bed,with her head on her hands,and she laying on her stomach looking at a restless anubhav.It eas early afternoon.She got to know that he went to ib headquarters someday only,nearly once a week,remaining days,he remains in his house and does the work.So anubhav was roaming from one end of the room to the other,sometimes moving towards the shelf to take out the file,the other time moving to his study table,the third time to the bulletin board that is present in his room,while haseena was just gazing him moving from one end to the other,with a frown on her face,as he was so indulged in his work,and it was looking as if he had forgot her presence in the room.But she was still gazing at him.Anubhav saw her frown and went to her,with the file still in his hand,and he looking into the file,but then kissed her forehead,she smiled widely and started hitting her legs on the bed excitedly,then he again got indulged in his work and then again haseena began to get bored and continues staring at him,yet again occassionally he came near her,still busy with work but kisses her cheeks this time,again she smiles widely,and get excited,but then anubhav sat down on his study table chair and he got too much engrossed in his work.Haseena was looking at him aimlessly.Soon she felt sleepy and looking at him her eyes became heavy and droopy and soon sleep took over her,and she slept on her stomach itself.After an hour or so anubhav's file work got completed,now he just had to go to submit it.He stood up from the chair and stretched himself out and then kept the files in place,turned to look at her and found her sleeping quietly,her lips were parted,her face was over the pillow,laid on her stomach,her top was a bit up and her waist was a bit visible,her hair was open so it got all messy.He pulled her top a little down,and made her lay straight,and got into the bed on her side.He laid down on his side propped upon one elbow.He carefully slided his finger over her cheeks,sliding away the hairs that was disturbing the view of her pretty face.

as-sach main bachi hain aap,bachon ke tarah pehle ghure ja rahi thi aur ab so gayi(he said in a low voice caressing her cheeks,with a smile)

hm-jab tak humare bache nahi,hum hi aapke bache hain,toh sambhal lijiye hume(she said with her eyes still closed)

as-aapki rajdhani itne jaldi bachon tak bhi pohoch gayi

hm-aise kuch nahi hain(she said blushingly)

as-acha(he said teasingly)

hm-hum so rahe hain na,disturb mat kariye(she said to avoid further embarassment,and turned the other side to hide her pink cheeks)

as-ab kyu sharma rahi hain(he said laying down besides her and pulled her closer to him,such that her head was over his hands,and his other hand interlocked with her free hand,and his nose nuzzling on her neck.She giggle feeling his slightly grown stubble tickling her.He smiled,continued doing it.

hm-mat kariye na(she whinned her eyes still closed)so rahe hain na hum

as-toh hum bhi toh so hi rahe hain