WILL THEY BE TOGETHER??

Anubhav reached back home by around 8.Haseena had came up in senses the day before,she was not talking to anyone after waking up,just staying calm and silent,karishma knew this was not an ordinary silence,but was the silence before the storm.Just before he returned haseena wrote a letter and asked karishma to hand it over to anubhav and not to read it out,it should only be read by anubhav and she left his house without speaking any further,karishma thought she might have went to ammi,to her house,as ammi had also returned the day before,so she didn't follow her.Anubhav opened the house with spare keys as he thought that till now the maybe haseena have understood but might have gone leaving him all alone,he entered only to find karishma sitting on the dinning table,her head down,and she was sleeping,anubhav waked her up,she opened her eyes and rubbed them to adjust it to the light.

as-aap yaha,haseenaji  kaha....

ks-yeh ms ne aapko dene ke liye kaha hain,hum chalte hain(she went after handling over the envelope with the letter to him and not waiting to speak any further.He opened the letter and his eyes opened in shock,he just ran out of his house,sat in his bike and switched it on,driving to a place.)

The next scene-we see he reached a hill top,from where the entire lucknow could be seen,he parked his bike,moving to the hill top,he saw a silhouette of a girl,sure enough it was haseena,sitting under a tree,her back resting on the tree,her hairs were open,flowing with the wind,the moonlight reflected on her fair skin,she was looking ethereal in her black sleeveless kurti,but her eyes were all red and puffed up and dried tear marks could be seen on her cheeks,her eyes were all ready with new set of tears as well,soon understood it was not the time for admiring her,but to talk to her,and maybe clear out things.He too sat down under the tree trunk,without looking at him she started to speak

hm-gaddar hain na aap

as-haseenaji hum

hm-jhoote hain aap,kisi ki zimmedari nahi utha sakte isliye sagai chodke bhag aaye

as-(he knew he should not clear anything with her,cause again he would go to such missions and the entire process of hurting her will continue life long)

hm-sach hain yeh sab,aap hain jhoote,isliye shuruvat se aaj tak sirf aur sirf jhoot bola humse,aur sach bola bhi toh tab jab hume kuch yaad na ho,aur aise bola ki jaise woh koi aur hi hain,jabse humse mile hain tabse sirf aur sirf jhoot kaha,aap zimmedari nahi utha sakte sach hain,lekin kisi insan ki nahi,kisi rishte ki,nahi utha paye humare prem ki zimmedari,chod diya hume,aap gadar hain lekin iss desh ke nahi,humare,humse gadari ki hain aapne(she said about loudly)

as-aapko jo kehna hain keh sakti hain(he said calmly)

hm-kyu,jab hum aapse kuch kehna chahte the,tab humare rishte ki saari decisions aapne khud le liya,humse kuch bhi kehne ka tak kasht nahi uthaya,aur aaj jab hum aapse apne sawalon ka jawab chahte hain toh chupi dharan kar liya(she stood up and walked ahead,to the cliff,it was the same cliff from where her car fell down after meera shot her,but there were trees and all it was a bit hided place,ANubhav and Haseena had came here during late night bike rides,when her memory was lost.)Shuruwat se leke ab tak aapne hume sirf dard hi diya hain,dukh dard ke alawa kuch nahi,haina

as-haan

hm-akhir kuch baat par toh aapne humse agree kiya(she chuckled sadly,tears flowing down her eyes)behtar hota ki uss din hum iss khai se girke mar chuke hote,nahi

as-haseena(he shouted,and stood behind her)

hm-kyu,chilla kyu rahe hain,hum chain se mare,bardasht nahi aapko,aur dard dena hain kya,nahi aapko kisine kahi kaha hain ki haseena mallik jaha kayi dikhe usse sirf dukh dard aur dhoka hi dena,ussi ke layak hain,sirf dard paane ke layak,jaha mude usse sirf dhoka milna chahiye,pehle aapki behen ne kayamat banke dhoka diya,phir aapne mission jeet main,sab kuch hoke jab humne sagai ke liye haan kaha toh phir chodke chale gaye,phir ek baar phir dhoka diya,aur phir hum unhi logo ke karan dard mehsoos kiya jinhe hum apna sab kuch mante hain,jo humari zindagi main bohot ahem sthan rakhte hain,aap apne pure parivar sahit hume dard dena chahte hain kya(she broke down crying)aap woh hain jisse humne apna saathi mana,apna soulmate,apna pyar sab samaj baithe,I wish ki hum aapse kabhi mile hi na hote,toh na hume yeh sab sehna hota,na yeh din dekhna padta(his eyes weld up with tears,before few days only she said that meeting him was the best thing that ever happened to her,he knew something like this would surely happen,but yet was not prepared for this.he decided to end this here itself)