HASEENA GET'S TO KNOW HIS NAME

The next morning haseena was still thinking about the way he spoke to her.

HM POV:

Na jane kyu kal woh humse yu rudely baat kiye toh hume bura laga,hum kabhi bhi kisi ki baton ka itna matlab nahi nikalte,ya itna mind nahi karte lekin unki baatein ab tak humare dimag main ghum rahi hian,na jane kyu humse yun rudely baat ki,lekin hume aise laga ki woh shayad jan bujke rudely baat karna chahte the humse,lekin kyu,aise kyu laga ki woh dil se itne bure nahi jitni aapni baaton se lagte hain,aise laga ki woh shayad iss tarah se humse baat nahi karna chahte the,lekin phir bhi kiya.Hum bhi dekho kin ki baaton main subah se ulajh gaye,yeh kya un un laga rakha hain,ab tak naam hi nahi pucha aur baaki pataa puchne nikle ab chahe jo ho jaye,chahe kitne hi tane sunaye woh unka naam toh pata karke hi rahenge,warna lanat hain hum pe,ek insan ka jisse lag bhag roz dekhte hain aaj kal unka naam nahi pata toh kya hi pata hain,uff hasi,kya hoga humara

Getting ready for the hospital she was running late so she ran towards the lift and coincidently,anubhav was also going down at the same time so she entered the lift.Anubhav also couldn't sleep yesterday feeling guilty regarding his behaviour yesterday with her,but he had to put it up the lift suddenly stuck with a jerk and the lights dimmed and hence haseena was about to slip when anubhav held her preventing her to fall and moreover he leaned against the wall so as to muster support for himself.So it was that he was leaned on the wall of the lift while haseena was close to him,and his hands around her waist,while she held his tshirts collar to get grip,they for a sec again lost in each others eyes,didn't knew why but the thing that she told herself in the morning rang in her mind,forgetting about the situation or any thing she asked him clearcut what's in her mind.

hm-itne baar aapse mile,lekin naam nahi jante hum aapka,itne baar aapne hume bachaya lekin phir bhi humne aapse apka naam nahi pucha

as-aapko jane ki koi zaroorat nahi

hm-yeh aap teh karne wale kaun hain,hum jana chahte hain toh jan ke rahenge(she said being stubborn,both were still in the same position,his hands around her waist and hers on his collar)

as-(seeing the stubbornness he decided to give a fake name to her)waise toh aapko batana hum zaroori nahi samajhte lekin phir bhi humara naam(listening to this a flashback came into her mind,the boondi singh case when he gave his name,introduced himself to her as Anubhav singh Negotiation specialist ib,flashed in her mind) Aditya Ma... (a fake name but)

hm-Anubhav Singh,yehi naam hain na aapka(for a moment he was stunned how did she remember his name,did she got back her memory,for a moment while he was continuing to look into her eyes he could not lie looking into her eyes,he spoke the truth unknowingly)

as-haan

hm-toh jhoot kyu bola(still looking in his eyes)

as-aapko kaise pata(this question was least expected hence she came out of her trance and she looked down and lied bitting her lip,it was her habit to bit her lip while lying)

hm-humne kal aapka file dekha tha hospital main,woh aap kal aaye the injection lene tabhi

as-agar aap janti thi toh phir kyu puch rahi thi

hm-aise hi,lekin aapne jawab nahi diya ki aape jhoota naam kyu bataya,agar nah batana tha toh nahi kehte,lekin jhoot kyu bola(he could not hold it any more he wanted to shout out that he lied cause he had reasons,he wanted to speak the truth,he wanted her to realize him,their lost love,but then the lift reached on ground floor,working perfectly,the door opened bringing them out of their trance,while anubhav exited silently,and haseena too came out in a trance and then left these thoughts aside and started her car and drove off to the hopital.Haseena was thinking how did she come to know his name,and if she knew it earlier why was she not able to recall,but how did she know,was the main question,she had never met him before,but still the scene of him being an ib officer and introducing himself,how can such a scene be seen in her full consciousness,she had many questions down her mind,but answers not known to any of them.The entire day neither of them met each other but while haseena was going back home yet again this time she had to go alone home back her car stopped in mid way,this caused her to get down the car to look at what had happened,while she opened the bonet only to find the wire was out and could not be repaired by herself and required the assistance of a mechanic.But for a moment she was stunned how did she know how to check for the faults in a car,she had just opened the bonet cause she had seen that whenever the car stops open the bonet,but what to do ahead of it she doesn't know,but today she knew what the fault is and what the problem is(though she forgot her past memories but knowledge could never be forgotten,and moreover anubhav's words that a women should and ca ndo all the work that a man can do,and she had called her mechanic to provide her with the assistance to learn all these.She was stunned to know this,but however hard she tried could not recall any of these incidents but could only remember that she knew how to repair a car,normal repairing work,not much intensely.She stood there waiting for a car for lift as her phone had lost its network as it was an isolated forested area and hence she could not book for an ola or uber.She stood their and then saw a car approaching,the car stopped ahead of her,it's glass came down and it was anubhav[Anubhav is 24X7 around haseena as he is been given her security task.Cause department wants to know the real truth which except for captain and fake anubhav only haseena knows,and she has lost her memory moreover the captain is down hunting for haseena so it's highly risky for her to be alone or at such isolated places,her phone was yet again just like mission jeet being tapped by anubhav so as to know her location and other contact details.So he came there knowing that her car was not moving ahead and moreover he was already behind her only.)