Prologue

There in a world full of nothingness and just black everywhere you laid your eyes on is black, there is no sunlight, concept of time, or even living beings.

But despite that there is one entity sleeping quietly. He is the only male spirit to have ever existed that not even the big secret organisations from earth know of.

When he gets bored he would always cause shockwaves that would shake the entire void. He doesn't know the limit of his strength and power because he had no one to talk to or listen to him.

He once tried to make a spirit but decided against it because he doesn't want to regret his decision which would cause the destruction of worlds if there would be a time where he would visit another place.

It has been a long time on earth but for him it has only been a few hours and he had finally decided to get out of the void and see the outside of his birthplace.

Before he appeared to the world namely earth. he made sure to make his arrival unnoticed because he doesn't want to bring too much attention to him and he already know there are people who have bad intentions if he was ever to be caught so he made sure that he would be undetectable.

Few years later he sensed a spirit that caused an explosion which he heard the inhabitants of this world called it spacequake. He went there slowly and try to be friends with this spirit but when he arrived he didn't see anybody and he didn't sense any spirit power in the area.

After the incident he never found the first spirit he sensed and gave up because he had waited in the same place for a few years and it never came back. He was sad that he was the only spirit to have ever existed in the world but came to a decision that if he ever see another spirit he would not kill them.

He will punish them if they irritate him but he won't kill them unless it's necessary. After sometime of meditation he hid his spirit power and tried to live as a civilian in the city called tengu city. Years later he sensed 3 spirits spirits however this time it's different from from the first spirit he encountered.

He saw a little girl with red hair and a glitched entity giving something like a crystal. After the girl made contact with the crystal he noticed that she became a spirit with the power of fire. The little girl looked like she doesn't understand what's happening so he left her there.

He followed the phantom who flew from the sky and saw another spirit with white hair, attacking the glitch like entity but the glitch like entity didn't fight back. After a few hours the transparent entity disappears while the other spirit looked at something and her expression change to that of shock and regret.

After a while the spirit disappeared. He wanted to interfere in the fight but decided not to because he doesn't want to be discovered by other people.

After that incident happened he decided to observe the human girl who became a spirit. While he was observing her, he saw a blue haired boy that possesses a tiny bit of spirit power. He also noticed that the red haired girl's spirit power was sealed.

This got his attention of how her power was sealed. He thought that maybe this boy with blue hair have the power to seal spirits. It is his only conclusion because of the spirit power inside the boy's body.

Learning this he began looking out for them from afar and would constantly smile because of how close they are even though they are not blood related.

A few years later he made a decision to try out and experience high school life. So he decided to go to Raizen High School and it surprised him to see the boy who caught his interest to be in the same class as him.

Suddenly a spacequake alarm rang and all the students evacuated to the shelter. However he didn't follow them and instead ran to the rooftop and saw the spirit mostly clouded with a purple aura.

He quickly took note of the way she talks and act. He also noticed someone is observing her. He looked in the sky and saw an invisible floating ship. He ignored them and looked back on the spirit girl fighting a white haired girl holding a light weapon.

After a few minutes the spirit disappeared and he also went home after witnessing a new spirit emerging.

===============================

To Be Continued___