Chapter 18_Return

(Yin pov)

Three days passed since i returned to Shizu and it has been quite relaxing with nothing major going on.

Though i might get an earful of complaints when i return to Tengu city.

The thing is, i forgot to tell Miyuki that i will be out of the city for about a week.

Well, she can't really get mad at me... At least i hope so.

Living in this peaceful forest with a beautiful girl by my side sounds romantic.

Shizu:" By the way, where have you been this last few years? Why haven't you come and visited me during our promised year visits?"

She said with a rather serious expression while pouring me tea.

Yin:" hm... I'm currently staying on Tengu city and well, a lot of things have happened so i wasn't able to come."

I said in a calm manner, closing my eyes while sipping tea from the cup.

Shizu:" mhm... Is that so? Well, i'm just glad that you finally came back even though you'll only stay here for a week"

She said looking down with a smile on her face but her eyes says otherwise.

I noticed this and thought about something.

Yin:" Then..."

Shizu:" mhm?"

Yin:" Why not come with me to the city?"

She thought about it for a second and i waited for her answer.

After a while of her thinking about it, she refused .

Yin:" You still hate humans huh.."

Shizu:" Of course i do"

Yin:" That was years ago"

Back then, we actually visited a city.

At first it was good that she was enjoying herself however, some idiot just have to ruin her mood and change her view of humanity.

______________________________________

~~Flashback~~
(3rd pov)

They were both walking side by side on the park and no one was around them.

While taking a walk, some stranger, a few meters away from them, stopped them on their tracks

Stranger:" Hey pretty lady!"

The stranger called out to Shizu with me by her side.

Shizu:" What?"

Stranger:" Why don't you ditch this dull guy and come with me"

Shizu:" Huh? Why should i?"

Stranger:" I'm sure i can make your time worthwhile"

He said, licking his lips in a lustful manner.

Yin:(thoughts)" Aah, this guy is so dead"

Shizu:" Hah! No, why should i even go with the likes of someone like you!?"

She said in a pissed off tone.

Stranger:" Oh come on, i mean look at him, his ugly and he looks weak. He can't protect you but i sure can."

Yin grew a tick mark on his forehead after he heard that this stranger called him a weakling.