Chapter 1

(Yin pov)
Well... This world has become much more interesting and entertaining than i thought it would be when i first arrive here.

Spirits, spacequake, humans turning into spirits and now a human with the power to seal a spirit.

Guess i made the right choice not to leave this world too soon.

Yin:"welp guess i should start heading to school now".

It's quite weird for a spirit like me to go school huh... I know the girl named Origami Tobiichi is part of the AST and she most of the time stalk this boy named Shido Itsuka but man.

This guy is seriously dense. He doesn't even know that he's being stalked by a girl... Well it's not really my problem though

Yin:"(sigh) another day at school, welcome to raizen high school self"

Not like anyone is going to respond to my little monologue. Just then I felt someone tap my shoulder

Tonomachi:"(*tap*)good morning Kai, early as ever i see."

Yin:"yes yes good morning to you too. Anyway how is your game girlfriend?.

Tonomachi: "I'm so glad you asked. She is doing great, we had a few lovers quarrel every now and but in t--"

Yin:"okay stop, i only ask how she is doing and also...nevermind"

We arrived at our classroom and there are only a few students here that have arrived.

After a while of waiting for other students i walked out of the classroom and saw Shido flirting with our adviser.

Yin:"is he seriously hitting on older women? This guy is really funny sometimes.

I came closer and saw sensei turn insane mumbling things like marriage and other stuff.

And there he goes running off and then bumping into someone.

Yin:(mind)"ooh it's the AST girl"

Yin:(mind)"and he is hitting on her too. Pfft seriously?! I wonder what happened after he met that spirit"

I saw the AST girl handing shido a picture of her.

Yin:(mind) it looks like she likes shido huh...and of course the dense shido doesn't seem to realize it(sigh) what is up with this guy"

Just then a spacequake alarm rang.

Yin:(mind) the location is this school and its the same spirit i saw yesterday too, i should turn invisible and see her"

I then became invisible and walked inside a classroom.

I finally saw her up close.

Just then i hear footsteps coming closet and closer and saw...shido??? This is definitely not a coincidence.

The spirit attacked him

???:"stop. Who are you?"

Shido:"Before asking someone else's name you should really give your own first"

And she attacked again

Yin:(mind) is this boy really that aggressive or just plain stupid.

I watched as he converse with the spirit.

Yin:(mind)"oh! She doesn't have a name that's unusual.

Shido: " tohka, how's that?

Yin:(mind)"hmm... That's actually a good name and she seem to like it.

Just then the AST attacked.

Yin:(mind) how annoying.

The AST keeps attacking them but the two just ignored them and tohka uses a shield to protect them both.