Chapter 5_The Date

(3rd pov)
We can see two figures attracting the attention of the crowd inside the mall.

All of them have fixed their eyes on these two and some of them followed wherever they go into.

They both ignored the stares and proceeded on continuing their date.

Miyuki:"Yin. Let's go to a water park!"

Yin:"Water park? Why?"

Miyuki:"hmm... I just want to see a new scenery"

Yin thought for a second and agreed to go to the water park.

They were walking to the water park when they suddenly sense someone following them.

They felt this one was different because it has spirit power in it.

Miyuki/Yin:" Come out now or things are gonna get ugly."

The figure lurking in the shadow was surprised but composes itself and it revealed its identity to the two.

Kurumi:" ara ara~ that's so cold of you Yin. Didn't you say that i can come to you if i need something?"

Yin:" Yes i did. So what is it i am kind of busy at the moment but i can at least hear you out"

Kurumi looked who was beside him and saw Miyuki listening to their conversation.

Kurumi:(*smirks)" Ara~ going on a date are you?... Well maybe i will tell you another time. I don't want to disturb your date after all."

Yin:(*sigh)(*smiles)" That's fine by me but next time... Please do it when i'm not busy."

Kurumi blushed as she turned around and left. Miyuki noticed her blush but decided to ignore it.

Miyuki:(*sigh)" At least she's not here to cause trouble. I don't really want to start an argument with her"

Yin:"Oh?! Were you jealous that i was talking to her?"

He said this while he started getting closer and closer to her face.

This made her blush and turned around out of embarrassment and started walking to the water park.

Yin on the other hand chuckled when he saw her reaction and started following her.

When they arrive they saw a lot of people having fun but Yin saw some guys staring at Miyuki and he glared at them.

The guys that were staring at her looked away when they saw the glare Yin was giving them.

Yin:(*sigh)"humans lust for women sure is strong huh."

Miyuki:" Well it's not everyday you see a beautiful girl on a public park, though i can't say the same for you"

Yin:" ugh let's just go. I really don't want to start a fight in this place"

And with that the two left and enjoyed the tour.

There were some guys that tried to hit on Miyuki  or take advantage of her but the said people were either beaten up secretly by Yin or were threatened by him.

After those little incidents they continue to enjoy their time at the water park.

After a while of walking Miyuki noticed another spirit nearby.

Miyuki:"Yin. I sense 3 no 4 spirits nearby but the 4th one seemed familiar. Its like a combination of the two spirit they are with."

Yin:" hmm... Then he is probably here as well then."

Miyuki:" Him?"

Yin:" The playboy"

Miyuki:" I want to watch them"