Chapter 11_Meeting

(3rd pov)

After Yin left the girl that he saved he didn't bother to look back and continue walking.

The girl's house.

???:" That boy. He doesn't even know me and still saved me. Weird, everyone knows me but he doesn't. If i see him again i have to thank him properly"

She was thinking that the way she handled that conversation was a bit unprofessional.

She could have just talked to him normally but she put her dignity first in the line and the boy was seems irritated by her attitude so she wishes to change that.

???:" Yin..."

°

A day had past since Yin accidentally met the spirit that's very prideful.

And right now he is taking a nap on top of the school roof.

Miyuki attended all her classes like usual and Kurumi didn't even bother to show up at school.

Yin:" Why does she have to be so hostile towards me? It's not like i did something wrong to her."

He was still thinking of the spirit and the way she behave in front of him.

Yin stayed to the rooftop after all classes were over and he woke up when the sun was already setting.

He just woke up from his sleep and was alerted immediately after the spacequake alarm rang.

Yin:" Perfect timing. Might as well check this one out"

He stood up and searched for the location of the spirit.

Yin:" An auditorium? Haah why does she have to be there"

He said to himself and teleported right by the entrance and saw that the place was so dark and only the lights on the stage can be seen.

(Yin pov)

She started singing and i noticed instantly that sometimes her voice releases some spirit power.

She looks familiar and her voice feels nostalgic, i feel like I've heard this voice before but i don't remember where.

I kept listening to her and the way she sang every lyrics feels kind of... Empty.

Everytime i kept listening to her i feel that she is not really singing it from the heart.

It's like she doesn't understand the meaning of loving someone.

Yin:" A singer doesn't present their voice to the audience, they resonate their souls"

I then noticed the door opening slowly and the one who entered was the playboy

Yin:" I don't like where this is going"

Listening to his conversation with the ear piece i quickly learned the name of the spirit

Yin:" Izayoi Miku"

She was still singing on stage and he suddenly made a noise that echoed loudly inside here.

Miku:"Huh?"

Yin:" This idiot, always causing trouble"

Miku:"Oh, did someone come to watch? Where are you? If you wouldn't mind, I'd really love to talk to you."

Yin:" Yeah right, I highly doubt that you would want to talk to that audience of yours once you know their gender"

He slowly walked back stage and entered her field of view.

Miku:" Oh, thank you for coming all the way up here. Good evening. I'm..."

Shido:" H- Hey"

After she saw him she immediately changed her expression and her spirit power suddenly began rising up.