Chapter 17_The Reunion

(3rd pov)
~~Flashback 16 years ago~~

While Yin was still exploring the world out of curiosity he stumbled upon a thick forest and entered carelessly that led to him being stranded and stuck in the middle of it.

It was in the afternoon that he got lost and he still haven't made any progress of moving forward.

Now it was night time and Yin was having a hard time getting out of the forest since the night is not as bright as the other nights he had seen.

Everywhere he look is full of trees, leaves and grass.

He wants to explore more but it is too dark and he can't even see the ground properly.

He kept walking and walking until he found a house,

The paved road indicates that someone lives in this house and his actions have been very careful after seeing that house.

There were multiple lights visible on the house window and there was a shadow of someone writing inside the house.

His first thought was that, this person seemed strange because of how far they are from the city.

He didn't get close to the house but instead climbed to a nearby tree and observe them for a while.

He kept on watching them until the lights went out and he thought that they probably went to sleep.

He slept on the tree alone and didn't bother the person inside the house because he thinks that if he did, they will be alerted and probably fight him.

Morning arrived and he stretched out his arms and legs, after waking up he  looked down to see if they have come out of the house.

His curiosity about the unknown is very strong so he waited for them to come out.

After a while of waiting, there came out a beautiful girl with white hair, blue eyes, wears a red dress and she looks 16 to 17 years of age.