Chapter 15_Tenka

(Yin's pov)

Why does it have to happen now... I expected things to go smoothly after i left but it seems fate has other plans for me.

Inverse spirits are very different from  normal spirits and one of them is their power.

Inverse spirits have more destructive and dark power than normal spirits and pure spirits who goes inverse have a different persona.

They also have names of their own and has control over themselves.

Spirits who are not pure born are different because once they turn inverse.

They would lose their ability to think carefully and become a living catastrophe that only attacks and one can't even negotiate with them.

Yin:" So~~ Whatever should i do? "

I look to Kurumi who is right beside me watching Tohka attacking Ellen violently.

Kurumi:" So what is your plan now? Surely you won't abandon them after coming this far in helping them."

Yin:" I'm.... Going to try and fight her. Wanna watch? "

She shook her head and refuses to get close to the fight between Tohka and Ellen.

Yin:" Alright then, I'm going now. See ya! "

I then teleported back to where i left them before and saw how the floor was heavily damaged.

Tohka slowly descends from the sky and stares at them.

Tohka's tone when talking seems very different than her usual tone and she seemed to have forgotten who Shido is

Miku on the otherhand is complaining to Shido about them.

Miku:" Hey, i thought you knew each other. Anyway, she looks like she's super strong and didn't need you to come save her. What the heck is going on?"

Shido:" Don't ask me. I have no idea what's going on..."

Miku:" besides didn't you get stabbed in the chest? Why are you still alive?"

Shido:" It's, uh... An idiosyncrasy..."

Just then Tohka swung her sword that created a dark purple attack and its coming straight at them both

I moved in front of them and counter attacked her by swinging my sword that made a lightning bolt and shot straight ro her attack.

It stopped her attack but my lightning is still moving forward and hits Tohka head on without her notice.

Yin:" I may have strengthen my attack without realizing it."

Shido:" Yin! Where were you?!"

Yin:" Hm? Oh i was with Kurumi for a little while ago."

Shido:" I see. Is Tohka... okay? Can you turn her back to normal?"