Chapter 23_Little Sister!

Yin:" Say? Do you want to live?"

Mayuri looked at Yin in shock because of how carefree he is around her.

Yin:" Mayuri, i know that you're scared of disappearing from this world and i know of what you have been doing for the past few days"

Mayuri:" H-how did you-"

Yin:" But enough of that, well Mayuri...do you want to live?"

Mayuri:" Will it even be possible to live in this world? My angel [Kerubiel] is already out of control and i can't even help them"

Mayuri:" If [Kerubiel] gets destroyed and my power being sealed then i would naturally just disappear so please....don't give false hope"

Mayuri then started to tear up and looked down because she started remembering the things that she did before her angel got out of control.

Yin:" I can make you stay here and let you live your life as you please but it will come with a cost"

Yin informed her to which she widen her eyes because of how absurd Yin's words were.

Mayuri raised her chin and looked at Yin who has a determined look on his face.

And after realising that he might be able to help her, she gave him an answer.

Mayuri:" What will be the cost if i'm going to be staying here?"

Yin:" It's not really that big of a deal. since it would appear that you were born from the spirit energy or mana of what Shido had sealed."

Yin:" I just have to give you my spirit mana which can overpower their spirit mana and give you a physical form"

Yin:" If i don't give you a physical form you wouldn't be able to exist here because you are only made of spirit mana"

Mayuri thought about it for a bit but was still hesitant on whether he could trust him.

Only after she realized that she had already started to trust him which shocked her a bit.

Yin:" So i will ask you again, do you want to live"

Mayuri:" Yes, yes i want to live. I still want to experience new things!"

Yin smiled and pats her head because it's what he wanted to hear from her.

Yin:" Good, then you better prepare yourself because you'll have to enjoy more of this worlds wonders"

He said then used [Kafziel] to stop time and go to where Shido and the others were fighting.

He summoned his purple sword then a blue clock appeared behind him and his eye turned into a clock similar to that of Kurumi's.

Unlike Kurumi's [Zafkiel] that has its power related mostly of time, Yin's [Kafziel] focuses more on time distortion and destruction.

Yin:" {Alpha} "

A strange power starts to swarm unto the sword which came from the first number of the clock.

First number {Alpha} has the ability to shatter anything as long as its a moving object with a will.

Yin:" It's been a while since i last used this"

He swung his sword at the entity and it hit but it didn't show any external damage but its consciousness is slowly fading leaving it with no mind of its own.

Yin:" Next [Delta]"

The fourth number of the clock then starts to engulf the red sword with dark red colour.