Chapter 13_The Helper

(Yin pov)

After Kurumi left me on top of the building i moved a bit to find a good space to sleep.

Realizing that she might take a while i closed my eyes and awaited her return.

I know that she can take care of herself so i don't really mind her going off on her own and besides, i am quite okay being alone in this world.

While i was counting stars in my imagination, i got too comfortable and slept for the whole afternoon.

It is currently night time and i can see a lot of people roaming the city

Yin:" Did something happen?"

I was quite curious about this phenomenon and went towards the person inside the building.

Yin:" Hey!"

He looked at me with a look of wanting to give up and after he realized who i was he quickly changed his attitude towards me.

Shido:" What do you want"

Yin:" I want to know what happened to all those people out there"

Shido:" They've being controlled by Miku"

Yin:" She what! Damn it i shouldn't have saved her that day if this was going to happen"

Shido:" What are you talking about?"

Yin:" Nothing, anyway what are you going to do now?"

Shido:"I... I'm going to save Tohka!"

Yin:" Hm~ are you going alone then?"

Shido:"I..."

Yin:" With Yoshino and the Yamai sisters in that spirits hands and Tohka in DEM's hands, you are completely out of options."

Shido looked at me surprised that i know what happened to them.

Shido:" How did you-"

Yin:" I have my ways"

Shido:" Wait! You're not being manipulated by her?"

Yin:" Oh please, a power like that can't control me"

Shido:" Yin. I need you to do something for me. I want to save Tohka, and i need your help to do it!"

Yin:" Oh! "

Shido:" I know that you dislike me but right now...please... I don't have any choice, Yin. You're my last hope!"

Yin:" (*smile)" What a pleasant surprise. Sure I'll help you out!"

Shido:" Really! Then can you take me to where Tohka is now?!"

Yin:" Not yet... Don't you want to convince that spirit first before saving Tohka?"

Shido:" I... Is it even possible?"

Yin:" It is, though i don't think i am enough to protect you so i'm calling her to help you out as well"

Shido:" her?!"

I feel bad treating him as a hybrid but i guess its about time i change my ways.

Yin:" Kurumi! I know you're there can you come out now!?"

Kurumi:" Ara~ so you knew?"

She said as she slowly reveal herself from the shadows behind me

Yin:" Since the beginning, anyway, can you help him out this time. I can't help him too much since I'm gonna be fighting some people"

Kurumi:" Didn't you say you don't like fighting?"

Yin:" The situation demands it so i have no choice"