Chapter 4_Troubles

(Yin pov)

I'm currently hanging out with Miyuki and it has been fun staying together with her.

She may have been born a few weeks ago but her growth is super fast.

Not that i'm complaining but it is very concerning since she sometimes go outside on her own.

It's a good thing though since she wants to do things on her own but i just hope she won't be discovered by the secret organisations.

Especially DEM and AST.

Well if they do capture Miyuki then i'm gonna have to go save her even if it might reveal myself.

We are currently in a restaurant eating together and if one were wondering where i got the money from...well i created it of course.

Miyuki:"hey Yin i forgot to ask this yesterday but what happened?"

Yin:"hmm... What are you talking about?"

Miyuki:"don't play dumb, i know something happened since you came home in your spirit form"

Sheeshh... She's sharp that it's kinda scary.

Yin:" It's nothing to worry about, i just fought a moving torch at school. "

Miyuki:(*tilts head)"... Huh? Torches don't just move on their own you know"

She stared at me without blinking and its making me feel uncomfortable.

Yin:(*sigh)" fine you win, i will tell you everything that happened."

Miyuki:(*smile)"okay"

I told her everything that happened at school yesterday.

How i saw the playboy trying to seal a spirit but failed. How the said spirit almost got incinerated and the said spirits goal.

Miyuki stared at me pouting and saying things like why didn't i call her and other unnecessary stuff.

Miyuki:(*sigh)"Next time, please call me too. I want to know how that playboy do the spirit seal"

Yin:(*smile)" Okay next time when i get the chance to see him again trying to seal a spirit."

Miyuki:(*smile)"hmn"

We left the restaurant and headed back home.

(Flashback start)
(Fraxinus)
(3rd pov)

The day when Kotori got out of control the entire members froze up when they saw Yin a.k.a [Silent Shadow] protecting Kurumi a k.a [Nightmare].

They thought of this as strange since up until the last spirit sealing he didn't appear and he didn't intervene.

But when kotori was about to kill Kurumi he appeared and defended her even saying that he will fight on her behalf.

This made the whole team tense up because they don't know anything about [Silent Shadow].

They only know that he is powerful and the common ability that he uses which is {Teleportation} and {Invisibility}.

But after watching him fight Kotori without a sweat this made the entire fraxinus team worried for their commander.

Reine on the other was watching this fight without showing not much expression but inside she is worried about Shido and Kotori and surprised when she saw Kurumi having an ally.

When Yin finally fought back the entire Fraxinus team was bewildered that a single spirit can overpower another spirit that it would look like childs play to him.