Chapter 8_True Nature

Miyuki:"eto... What kind of spirit are you?"

Yin stared directly into Miyuki's eyes and she slightly shivered because of the slight but dense pressure that he was emitting.

Yin:" Why do you want to know?"

He said still emitting his dense pressure.

Miyuki:" W-well, i don't know much about you. I don't know who you really are and you never mention anything related to your past"

Yin:"... That's true, I don't mention it because i don't want to remember it."

Miyuki:" huh?"

Yin:" I have said this to you before right? That spirits have another form that we can turn into. Normally, this can only be obtained if a spirit was experiencing extreme negativity but that doesn't apply to me"

Miyuki:" Eh? What do you mean that doesn't apply to you?!"

Yin:" Just like i stated, i can perfectly control my emotions. There was one time that i lost control over my emotions and it nearly destroyed the world.

Miyuki stared at him with shock written all over her face and thought of why he lost control.

Yin:" Back then i wasn't even in this city. I was wandering the world, exploring the secrets that might be hidden in ruins and other stuff. I even went to the deepest part of this planet out of curiosity, and almost made a catastrophe but i managed to stop that on my own."

Miyuki was listening to him tell about his past stories that he experience.

Kurumi was also there but she was inside the shadows.

Yin noticed her presence but decided to ignore it and Miyuki didn't notice her because she was too focused on his story.

Yin:" I decided to stay on a countryside and stay in that place and make it my home for the time being and adopted a pet cat, she was quite annoying at first but over time i got used to her making trouble for me and i didn't mind it. She would always go outside and hang out with other cats but one day when she went out, she never came back after a day and i got worried."

As he was telling this his hair covered his eyes and made a dark expression.

This made Miyuki and Kurumi who is still in the shadows listening concerned about what was going to happen and Yin continued his story.

Yin:" I looked all over the place, i didn't use my power too much back then because i want to know how it feels to be human, and when i saw her in the forest. I already knew that i was too late. I saw her lifeless body there and saw some guys shooting at it."

Yin:" As i was seeing that horrible treatment my chest started to hurt. I felt like a piece of myself is being torn apart and all i could think of at that moment was revenge. I know it sounds ridiculous but what can i say. I have no one except that cat. I was attached to that cat even if it causes me trouble i never felt the need to hurt it.

Yin:" I felt my anger, sadness and regret overwhelming my entire being and that's when i transformed. I destroyed anything and everything that comes in my way. I even destroyed the place i stayed in."

Miyuki was shocked that Yin had experience something like this. She wanted to comfort him decided not to because she can feel that there is something else.

Kurumi in the shadows was shocked and surprised that the man she liked who is always compose and doesn't react to much have this kind of past.

It made her a little sad to know that Yin had a painful experience the same as her and she can relate to him thinking of revenge.