31

Layla

For the past two weeks, we were having fun. We decided to ignore everything and have fun, the six of us. We went shopping, camping, training, and had several triple dates, Alec, Ashley, Gia, Andre, Brad and I.

It was the most fun I'd ever had in my life.

My dad was happy that I finally got out of my shell and had fun with friends, he didn't have to worry about me anymore.

As for my mom, I couldn't go visit her anymore for fear of bumping into her boyfriend.

Speaking of fear, Tonight was another full moon and I was scared. Scared of what could happen if we were caught, if the world knew there were creatures called werewolves. I wasn't just scared for myself, I was scared for my pack.

Yes, I was also beginning to get used to being the Luna. I was also getting used to being a werewolf in general.

During lunch period at school, the six of us started revising plans of how to stay completely non-existent. Especially because it was a school night. The football team were having one of their big nights and we had decided to stay completely out of it in order not to get caught.

"I can not wait for today to be over already" Gia complained. "I feel so cranky"

"Do you feel cranky?" Brad turned and asked me.

"Not really, I think I'm getting a hang of it" I told him. Brad had trained me a lot in the past two weeks, he had thought me how to control my anger, how to remain calm, how to control my wolf, even how to shift. Although I haven't mastered that last one yet.

"That's good" he commended.

While we were eating, cheerleaders flooded the cafeteria and started going from table inviting everyone to the big game tonight. Hayley and Chloe were the cheerleaders to  approach our table and the moment her eyes landed on me, her smile faded in a blink.

"Tonights the big game, you're all invited" Chloe said in a tone that was nothing near cheerful.

"Thanks, but we'll pass" Gia replied her, matching her tone.

"Whatever, your presence is not needed anyways" Hayley said, rolling her eyes and the next second Gia was on her feet wanting to jump Hayley.

"Woa, easy there" Andre gently pulled her back down just as they walked away from our sight.

"I can not stand their bitchy attitude" Gia seethed

"We all can't but just try to stay calm" Ashley advised. I just watched all of them while being silent, with a sick feeling in my chest that something would go wrong tonight.

Later that night, we were back at the pack house with the moon already visible in the sky.

Andre and Ashley helped Brad lock everyone in their various places before Brad locked them up as well. It was now both of us remaining.

He didn't have any problem at all, order than to watch everyone and make sure no one escapes.

We went back to his room where he brought out the chains he would use on me. He held my hand and took me to the fire place and then told me to sit. He started wrapping the chains around my hand and to a constructed iron part of the fire place that was strong enough to hold me.