Prologue

Once, there was a girl who brought immense happiness to her family. The girl grew up with the name Alisa, living alongside her older brother and father. Her mother unfortunately had passed away during childbirth. Alisa grew into a beautiful and cheerful young woman. Throughout her upbringing, she learned the art of combat from her brother. Surprisingly, she mastered handling the claymore from the age of 8.

Years went by, Alisa is now 20 years old. One beautiful day, she found herself alone at home in Snezhnaya. Her brother and father were out fulfilling commissions assigned by the adventurer's guild. Suddenly, she heard a loud banging on the door. Wondering who it could be, Alisa opened the door and was stunned to find three Fatui agents standing before her.

Without hesitation, Alisa was being ambushed. She swiftly grabbed her blade from behind the door and swung it at the Fatui agents. The three agents skillfully evaded Alisa's attack. She promptly closed the door but was halted by one of the Fatui agents. Quickly, she dashed towards the back door, only to discover more Fatui agents surrounding her house, leading to her capture.

She realized that, at this point, both her father and brother must be in trouble. Despite her attempts to escape, she repeatedly failed, driven by an unwavering determination to break free. On the day Alisa was decided to be executed, a sudden rush of energy coursed through her. She could feel her veins surging with electricity. As she pressed forward, Alisa noticed her blade in the grasp of the executioner. Facing the executioner, she swiftly seized her blade, lifting it towards Celestia. Lightning began to strike around her, incapacitating many Fatui members.

Swift as a hare, Alisa fled the scene, leaving behind extensive damage to the Fatui forces. She endeavored to recall her father and brother's mission location. Initially scouring every corner of Snezhnaya, she eventually contemplated venturing to another nation, holding onto hope that her family was still alive.