Rosalyne's Funeral

Upon his arrival, other Harbingers were already engaged in conversation amongst themselves. In the center stood a coffin.

"I see that Childe has arrived. Let us commence this funeral," spoke a man with a formidable presence.

The Harbingers assembled around the coffin, marking the somber occasion of their fallen comrade, Rosalyne.

"We are gathered here today to remember our dear comrade. In honor of her sacrifice, all work should halt for half a day as the nation mourns her passing." Pulcinella starts.

"Heh, merely half a day," Pantalone snickered.

"People say the Northland Bank's true currencies are blood and tears. But mayor, even speaking as a banker, that sounds a little unconscionable," Pantalone continued.

"Rosalyne died in a foreign land, but you heartless businessmen and dignitaries always with a convenient excuse to remain in the comfort of your homeland. You couldn't hope to understand, so why don't you keep your mouths shut! We don't want to make the children cry," Arlecchino argued.

Ajax looking at the situation speaks, "Hey, come on now, even I don't think this is the right time or place for a fight."

"Utterly risible!" Sandrone added in a calm voice.

From this point forward, Ajax appeared serious yet lost in contemplation. What could Andrei's request to care for Alisa signify? It would be more expected coming from Mr. Belova, but from Andrei? Could he be seriously ill?

Still lost in thought, a sudden frost enveloped Rosalyne's coffin and the mausoleum housing it.

"Now you rest in this coffin, encased in layer upon layer of ice. But, Rosalyne, I promise you, your final resting place will be the entirety of the "Old World"" Pierro concluded.

Everyone paid their final respects to Rosalyne and departed for their respective destinations. Ajax remained lost in thought when Pierro approached him, requesting data on all Fatui members.

"This isn't our document! Where's our document!" Pierro's voice raised in anger as he hurled the papers to the ground.

Startled, Ajax stepped back. As he gathered the scattered papers, he was stunned to find that the documents he had were actually maps of Natlan. He must have accidentally taken Andrei's papers. But admitting that to Pierro could be deadly.

"I apologize, sir. A member of the Adventurer's Guild stopped me on my way, seeking aid. It appears he switched his documents with mine," Ajax fabricated.

"Then locate this adventurer immediately! Bring his family as well, and ensure no one escapes!" Pierro's impatience echoed in his raised voice.