Mourning Her Beloved ones

"It was an unexpected execution was it?" Alisa asked, wiping her tears.

Aether nodded in response, his gaze resting on Alisa as she silently wept. Occasionally, Paimon would gently pat Alisa's head, while Qiqi stood steadfastly by her side until the tears were gone.

"Is big sister okay?" Qiqi questioned Aether.

"She will be, Qiqi. Please take care of her," Aether replied, rising to his feet.

He then handed Alisa an envelope containing money, neatly wrapped.

"From now on, your name is Alexandra. Here's some money from Childe."

Alisa suddenly reached out, gently but firmly grasping Aether's wrist.

"If you get a chance to see him, can you tell him that I forgive him?" Alisa requested.

"Just like that, you forgive him? Love is truly blind, huh?" Paimon chimed in, showing her disapproval.

"Yes, just like that, Paimon. He didn't have a choice but to frame Andrei. Survival forced his hand, and unfortunately, that's how it had to be. I'd do the same if I were in his position," Alisa explained.

"Wow, you Sneznahya folks really like to play dirty," Paimon remarked, floating over to Aether.

Aether playfully swatted at Paimon and shot her a mock stern look. Alisa laughed at the scene, finding amusement in Aether's lighthearted reprimand.

"How can you laugh over Paimon's misery!" Paimon protested, clearly annoyed.

"I barely even touched you, Paimon!" Aether chuckled.

In the end, Aether and Paimon bid their farewells to Alisa. They reassured her that they would talk with Ajax as soon as they crossed paths. With their goodbyes exchanged, Aether and Paimon departed on their journey.