Bubu Pharmacy

"Huh? Traveler, I believe your friend is awakening," a gentle voice murmured.

Gradually, Alisa's eyes fluttered open. She surveyed her surroundings, ensuring her bearings. Before long, Aether hurried to her bedside, his face etched with relief.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Aether asks.

Alisa struggled to find her voice, remaining silent as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Oh? Is she supposed to be mute, Traveller?" a young girl asked from a corner.

"Qiqi! Please come over here for a moment," the soothing voice beckoned.

Shortly after, a man approached her, bearing a bowl of steaming medicine.

"I apologize for Qiqi's bluntness. Here, take this medicine. It's been diluted with water for extra hydration," the man offered, gently raising Alisa's head and giving her the remedy.

Alisa's expression changed as the bitter concoction touched her lips. Observing her, Aether struggled to hold his laughter. Alisa glanced at Aether, perplexed. There was someone else with a familiar voice. It was gentle but firm, like Morax. Could it be Morax? But what purpose would an Archon have in Teyvat?

"Forgive my lack of manners. I am Baizhu, and I have been tending to your well-being during these past few days," Baizhu introduced himself.

A serpent wound around Baizhu's neck, nudging him gently.

"Ah, my apologies again. This is Changsheng, my companion. And the one you heard earlier is Qiqi, my little assistant," Baizhu clarified.

Alisa offered a feeble nod. Baizhu proceeded to examine her leg and shoulder, every touch sending waves of pain through her body. He handled her injuries with meticulous care, his concern evident as Qiqi reappeared with fresh bandages.

"It's time to change the patient's bandages," she informed.

Baizhu nodded, gently lifting a corner of Alisa's shirt. Swift yet gentle, he replaced the dressing as Alisa lay back.

"Please allow yourself more rest, Miss," Baizhu advised, a warm smile gracing his features.

Alisa acknowledged with a nod before closing her eyes once again.