A Second Vision

It's been a year since the Fatui agents incident. Turns out, on the day of her execution, Alisa received a vision. That explains a lot about how she can strike the Fatui with lightning. At this moment, Alisa is always on the move. She never stops in one place and finds peace. The Fatui is always after her.

How's her family? Are they still alive? Are they looking for Alisa right now? Lost in her thoughts, these questions only make her more determined to find her family. Alisa then decides to attempt to go back home before heading to another nation. She needs to ensure her family hasn't returned yet.

As she gets closer to home, tears well up. The place remains just as she left it, yet wild grass now taking over the yard. Her family hasn't returned. Something must've happened. Stepping inside the deserted house, Alisa grabs a piece of paper and starts writing a letter. She explains what occurred a year ago and shares her journey to find her father and brother in a distant land.

Once done, she places the letter on the dining table and steps out. Her determination to locate her family only grows stronger when suddenly, a sound catches her attention. A Cicin Mage is nearby and immediately launches an attack. Alisa feels another surge of energy, similar to what she felt when she first got her electro vision. Swinging her claymore, she accidentally hits the ground, conjuring a stone wall between her and the Cicin Mage. Alisa makes a quick escape, leaving the mage perplexed.

"What just happened?" Alisa wonders. She's certain her vision is electro. Could it have changed? Seems unlikely. Alisa continues running from her old home, pondering this mystery. She later hitches a ride with some adventurers on their way to Mondstadt. During the journey, she asks about her father and brother whereabouts. Alas, no one has any information on them.

A few days later, as she arrives at Mondstadt, Alisa can't help but notice a crowd of people, and in the midst stands a boy with long braided blonde hair, appearing younger than Alisa. His outfit doesn't belong to Mondstadt. Alisa walks past him and finds a place to spend the night.

In her room at night, something catches Alisa's attention. She remembers having just one vision on her belt, yet now there are two. She stares at her golden vision. Alisa takes off her belt and examines the visions closely. They're both real. But how can she have two visions at once? One thing's for sure though, this second vision makes Alisa stronger.

Putting aside her claymore and belt, she lies on her bed and closes her eyes. As she's about to drift into slumber, a soft female voice interrupts her.

"My child," the voice calls.

Alisa tries to ignore it and go back to sleep.

"My child, you must return one of your visions tomorrow," the voice insists.

Opening her eyes, Alisa looks at her two visions. Was that a command? She tries to push it aside. She doesn't want to give up of her visions. They've given her strength to fight the Fatui. Surely, they can help her find her family too.

The night passes with Alisa feeling uneasy. She decides to defy the voice's instruction. She struggles to sleep, tossing and turning. Finally, she gives up on sleep. Taking out some paper she had with her, Alisa writes another letter. She asks about her father and brother's whereabouts, intending to give the letter to the Adventurer's Guild, in case they come across her family.