Forgotten friend

**Aizawa POV: several hours later**

Another long night, another coffee downed. This morning is the entrance exams, meaning I have to observe a bunch of brats attempt to win over the other. At least I haven't had to remind Midoriya to close his door for a while.

Something seemed off though when he was at the pharmacy, whether its him being way to calm for a hostage situation or that he wasn't as jumpy as he used to be. He seems... aged, if that's what you could call it. Like it's nothing he hasn't seen before- damn it. If I continue these thoughts I'm going to lose this perp. Why is he on my mind so much lately? It's not guilt, I don't know him well enough for that.

Wrapping the perp up, I left him in the hands of an officer and left to finish up my patrol.

Hehehe, never thought you would have the guts to reappear after all this time.

**3rd POV**

Looking upwards, he saw an all to familiar figure jump across the building and continue on its way. Seeing as he has the time, he leaps up to the rooftops and chases the shadow down.

The shadow jumped into the air, flipped around to face Erasure and looked him dead in the eye. Now perched on the ledge, the two scanned over each other and prepped for a fight that might come.

"I thought we had come to an agreement. You hang up the costume and I let you go" Erasure said as his hair began to float. The figure remained silent, without any life in them.

"After what happened, you're just going to play the silent rout" Slowly moving forwards, like approaching a wild animal, he made his way closer and closer, surprised that the vigilante had the guts to stay still. Once he got a little too close to for their own liking, they slowly moved backwards but still kept stiff. Like a puppet or doll: torso still and only legs seemed to move.

Aizawa stopped his approach and was, he'll admit, a little saddened by the way they were acting. It seemed out of character for the brat that had terrorized him for years. Compared to the carefree, juvenile, and skilled brat from long ago; this one was nothing but a husk. Much like a puppet without someone pulling the strings. This one was distant and didn't seem to appreciate the attempts at conversation from his old acquaintance. 

The edge of the building neared and Aizawa fully stopped pushing them back. They seemed to keep their unpredictable nature and unorthodox ways. Nervous doesn't begin to describe how he feels. He may have experience, but with that he's learned to trust his gut. And right now, his gut was doing laps around his body while screaming at him to get them to stop going backwards. Find common ground and get him to hang up the mantle again.

This time though, seems that they've completely cut off their compassion and gentle demeanor. It would be a challenge this time around. They're not lost this time... they're not searching or anything. Now the kid is more agitated, distant, and almost aggressive. 

Taking a deep breath, he made eye contact again only this time it was painful "Was that you on the news? Were you the one who killed all those people down at the station?" Again, nothing but a cold silence accompanied by the morning breeze. An uneasy realization was ingested, his chest pinched at the thought. They really is gone now, hmn? "Why? Because now I need to bring you in and it won't as nice as last time"

A gunshot cut through the suffocating air and breezed in between the two apposing characters. Turning their head to see the one who fired, it sent chills down Aizawa's spine at how robotic it was, or more like how inhuman it was. 

"Come at me Doku! It's about time I returned the favour" The gun wielding man shouted as he sent off another round. Aizawa eyed up the both of them, unsure of whom to gamble with.

'Damn it' flipping the coin, he landed on capturing the assailant and then arresting the vigilante...

A/N: end of chapter

Hope you all enjoy the chapter, please correct me on any spelling errors.

Any requests for things to be added, I'll take them into consideration.

Next chapter coming soon!!!