What happened?

(The room isn't like in canon so bear with me! And thanks to an anonymous acquaintance for the idea)

"You look like hell, what happened?" Midnight said when Aizawa entered the hallway with a cut on his cheek, bruise on his fist and a very large coffee in his other hand. Standing next to Present Mic and Midnight herself, he downed the rest of his coffee like a giant shot, scaring Vlad King who watched in horror while the scolding liquid was downed like alcohol.

"Ah, Aizawa, you've arrived. We shall now get started" Nezu walked past him and placed a medicinal capsule in his hand, already aware of the toxins left in his system. "I have invited a guest to watch the exams with us."

"And who would that be?" Midnight enquired.

"The top analyst in the country. They have agreed to appear in person this time" Nezu sounded pleased with his job.

"You mean Code? I thought they never showed their face and only operated out of a computer screen" All Might chimed in, wanting to know who they were. Whoever they were took credit for some of his biggest saves.

Aizawa was intrigued. He had worked with the analyst before but knew nothing about them other than they were an absolute genius in their craft that rivaled the principle himself. "When are they arriving?"

"About... now" Still looking down at his notebook, a kid walked into the hall and past the heroes. He noticed them, but was also incredibly busy. Wonder what that did for their ego's to be ignored by a kid.

"Young man, this floor is off limits"

"Principle Nezu, thank you for inviting me to this event."

The look on All Might's face was priceless when everything finally sunk in. Though his stomach churned at the reminder of being rejected. Him! The number one hero in Japan! Rejected by some kid who was supposedly quirkless. Or was the quirkless bullshit just a bluff? It has to be some sort of act; He could never be outdone by some quirkless brat.

'Well aren't you so full of surprises' Aizawa downed the pill and immediately felt the affects of it.

**Back to Izuku's POV**

And now they're all looking at me. Great. All Might's gaze was especially heavy and hateful. But It wouldn't be the first time. He kind of hates 'Code' for stealing the spotlight on certain saves. Oh well, no use dwelling on the past. I have a job to do.

 From what Nezu told me, this is room with it's own set of screens so that I would be able to watch them all clearly without distraction.

How UA has so much money with the way Nezu splurges I wish I knew.

"Code, I do thank you for coming. We should be starting right away" Nezu climbed onto my shoulder and our chatting began. Finding my chair, I sat with my legs in the crisscross style, mostly to annoy All Might by acting juvenile. If he was watching that was.

I just wish I knew what he expected me to do. Grovel at his feet thanking him for offering his quirk after berating me and cutting down my aspirations? Sounds plausible to me!

Present Mic started the game off and it was loud to say the least. I had already watched the written portion, so now it was just the city course.

Kaccha– Bakugou seems to be doing well. Same with the Todoroki kid and Yaoyorozu. Both got in on recommendations and I guess they were well given. But like Endeavor wouldn't put up his amazing son as a worthy candidate.

Most of the would be students this year hold some amount of promise, if not ruff around the edges. But all the quirk are fascinating, mostly. How a kid with questionable behavior and sticky purple spheres as a quirk even got in is beyond me.

I wish I could see this quirk in action. Mind control is such a cool prospect. Controlling nearly all bodily functions by just getting the other side to communicate is a nearly over powered quirk if used correctly.

Seeing as Nezu let me give suggestions for each class. This Hitoshi Shinsou is getting a recommendation to be in Class 1-A. He has to much potential to be wasted in a lower class.

The rest of the event was kind of a blur. The Iida kid saved a girl named Uraraka from the giant zero pointer; Bakugou got the most points with everyone falling neatly behind him like always.

With my recommendation's in and the day over, I took off as quietly as I could. Sadly, I had a neighbor follow me the entire way. Not much could be done, but still. No privacy. I shouldn't say anything though, I'm not under UA protection or even quirk protection so I'm easy game if he wants to blow some steam.

"Oi, Deku!!" Why did this day have to do this to me? I was having a good day too. "What the hell were you doing at UA? I told you that I'm the only one who's going to get in!"

I wish I could have a quirk that would erase your ego "Hi Kacchan, I'm not going to UA" he sent small explosions my way. Luckily, Mr. Aizawa seemed to have gone to his apartment so no damage will be done to the recommendation I gave him.

I hate the scent of nitroglycerin, it stings everything. "Don't lie to me you quirkless nerd!" This time he aimed the explosion right at my face and whether or not he meant to; he hit his mark.