How unfortunate?

Gripping their collars (Kirishima's arm thingies and the back of Bakugous shirt?) The mystery man pulled them over to the exposed window and threw them out it.

Jumping out right behind them, the wire he was first seen with were now being used as grappling hooks and attached from one building to the other.

Clicking in the wire to some sort of slot on either side of his hips, he let himself dangle upside down and grabbed the two falling teens as fast as he could.

Zipping down, he swung the two back and forth to gain the force needed to Smash through the actual glass window. They just have to be picky and have some windows with glass and others as just giant holes in the wall.

Letting go of them, Bakugou and Kirishima flew through the glass and after releasing the wires the mystery man followed not long after them.

Rolling right to his feet, the man was quick to continue on whatever he was doing. Running down the many flights of stairs, he moved as quick as he could without tripped over his own feet and falling into some random object. 

The red haired kid yelled at Ka.... Bakugou, yeah, that's the name... right right right, yeah yeah yeah... the read haired kid yelled at Bakugou to go after him but he only focused on him getting himself out of there and over to the actual issue.

The way he entered the building led him to this building and he helped out over in the shipwreck zone by neutralizing some of the threats that bothered the students. Code was wise to chose that Shinsou kid though... there is plenty of potential in him and this might help him find it.

So many rows of stairs were missing but he began running a little faster. When he came to the edge of the concrete he jumped off.

Wait...-

Bakugou jumped with him and tackled him mid-air without thinking too much of it. Damn children.

What to do, what to do... his head is out of the game ever since that meeting last night. Or was it this morning? Maybe it was a few days ago... He can't remember. All he knows is that his hands are about to be full and schedule fuller. The pharmacy would have to wait or at least be patient with him these next few weeks. If he has that long, that is.

Still falling, he twisted himself so that he could at least get Bakugou onto the stairs- explosions flashed right next to his head and that familiar ring echoed against his eardrum. His face tingled at the thing that he uses everyday to remind himself of what his worth is and even what he is: just a quirkless nerd that could never measure up to the standards of the great heroes of their society...

His eye gained a spark again. He grabbed Bakugou's shoulders and planted his foot on the blonds chest. Taking in a deep breath, he held it as he brought himself to do what he has to. Here goes nothing.

Bending his knee, he pushed himself off and used his hands to lead Bakugou to fall on the nearest ledge so that he wouldn't meet such an unfortunate end. Still in the air, he used his wires and threw them at the window. Once they planted deeply within the concrete, he pulled them and launched himself out the window: glass shattered everywhere and got into his loose sweater but he finally got a good view to access the situation.

The students seem to be holding their own surprisingly enough, but the real struggle seems to be held both at the entrance, and near the fountain. Shinsou, the girl he recognizes as Asui and... Mineta? Guess they had a gap to fill in the class. The three were carefully watching Aizawa getting beat up by a giant creature.

His mind analyzed the creature, head to toe, and checked for any flaws it might have. From the cheer size and exposed brain, it seems to be an incomplete lab rat; mutant quirks don't generally augment the user that much, though there are exceptions.