Freedom

Blood trickled down his forehead as he ran. His arm felt like it was getting jabbed by a sharp twig and it hurt beyond what words could describe. Jumping over the blocks of concrete that had rebar sticking out, its a miracle no student ever got hurt on it. Not that it would stop him from getting hurt.

Stomach twisting, Doku pulled to a halt and hit behind a building. The vent he entered through is just up ahead, but he has to escape All Might first. The ground rumbled and he nearly fell to his knees in fear. His breath was shaky and he was vibrating. His make shift mask had to be taken off as it was water logged and now he was beyond screwed.

Standing to fight wasn't an option he had. He had never been so scared in his life. The man he once adored and admired so much was now hunting him like he's nothing but a rodent. Why can't things go back to the way they were? When mom was still around to help him; lifting him up and caring for him like a mom should... damn he misses her so much.

Maybe he should have excepted All Might's offer. He should have swallowed his pride and just taken it despite how hard it would have been. Mom could have gotten access to the health care she needed and all he would have had to do was earn one damn quirk!

All Might's heavy footsteps crunched the rocks beneath him, but it was more agile then he would have expected. Making an audible 'gulp' sound, Doku began shifting himself to the center of the wall. Once again he would only be given one shot. Being faster that All Might isn't an easy task, but who said he had a choice.

Getting down low, he pushed off with his legs and did a shoulder roll to hide behind one of the biggest concrete blocks that sat directly in front of the open vent about twenty feet away. Its a short distance, but he can only use one wire due to his broken arm.

Gasping, he covered his mouth as he saw shattered stone fly out from behind him. Guess it's a good thing he moved but at this rate he won't make it. He'll get caught before that happens and who knows the consequences he could face. Another set of fast paced steps came into the area and nothing pissed him off more.

"Stop screwing with my life Kacchan" he said in a low whisper.

"Ah! Young Bakugou, what are you doing here? You were instructed to leave with the rest of class 1-A" All Might used his mocking kindness again and it made Doku sick to hear it again.

Releasing the hook from its clip, Doku threw the first wire and hit the rim of the metal vent. Taking in a deep breath, he forced his second hand to throw the second one. Bile rose up in his throat as his arm crunched and stung more than before.

Pressing a button on his hips, he lifted up his legs and was thrusted forward at an intense speed. But All Might was almost as fast. Moving at a pace too fast to see, Doku's heart was racing at the thought of just how hard All Might can hit him.

Sliding into the vent, he narrowly missed the fist that smashed against the metal. Ha, wonder if Bakugou noticed him with his hood down. He should at least recognize the scar that he so kindly gifted him.

****************

Ripping open his door he crashed into his house. The adrenaline left his system and the amount of backlash hitting him is tremendous. Why did he have to go there in the first place? Because he has a hero complex and has to prove himself to everyone?!

Hyperventilating, he continued wracking his brain in paranoia. What happens if his neighbour figure him out and arrests him? What is Kacchan tries to hurt him again? .... what happens if All Might gets him?