Damn nerds

His head was still a touch murky and out of the game but he pushed it aside for what was ahead. Engine roars echoed in his ears and he looked out the window. Chatter filled what should have been a silent ride but can you blame them for being excited?

But these damn extra's are getting on his nerves. Not ten minutes he's been stuck with them and he already wants to blow the all to hell, especially the quiet nerd in the back corner. He swears in his future position as number one hero, he will beat the crap out of that wimp if he attempts to use that quirk of his again.

"All right guys, we're going to do a simple test. You've all done this in middle school only this time you can use your quirks. We want to see where your skill set is at, so go all out" Aizawa stated. If he remembers correctly, there are quite a number of students that got recommendations from Mi... Code, and he's interested in seeing what they're made of.

Wanting to get him out of the way and see just how useful his throwing arm that he will need for a quirk like his, he tossed the ball at Mineta and gave him the instructions. Despite Code saying something against him, they needed a spot to fill up and he couldn't get his hands on the student Ibara Shiozaki from class 1-b but he'll take what he can get; maybe this kid can prove his worth.

Aizawa was right to let that kid go first, he has a surprisingly arm strength. But one positive cannot out weight the negative.

"Next, Hitoshi Shinsou" A purple haired kid walked to the center of the little white stencil that acted as an indicator for where to stand.

Shinsou just stood there twiddling his thumbs and staring at the ball. Aizawa began growing impatient and the other students grew restless and began sparking up chatter. Opening his mouth to talk, he was cut off by a surprisingly confident voice. He expected something closer to Amajiki's.

"Mr. Aizawa, can we use our quirks even if they are not physical ones?" He doesn't know exactly what he plans to do with that quirk of his, but better safe then sorry. Nodding, he didn't give any type of verbal response. 

"Hurry up, extra!" Bakugou shouted at Shinsou, causing the boy to jolt back. However, he gained a smile.

"Ha, what's your name?"

Bakugou scoffed and shoved his hands in his pockets, "Its Katsuki Bakugou..."

He'll never forgive that bastard for that. Their bus rolled to a halt and the students all stepped off.

Bakugou grinned and walked past the extras. Now is the time for some real fucking action!

***************

Boots clunking on the ground, his breathing was heavy and slightly laboured. He knew he should have moved in sooner, now look at the mess they're in. Next time, he'll listen to his gut when it tells him to go somewhere.

He isn't used to running around in the daylight but he has no choice. The only good thing is that he stole a blueprint off the schools archives when he last made a visit, so finding a way in shouldn't be an issue.

Sneaking onto the school yard, only one thought ran in his head 'I'm sorry Kacchan, I'm coming to help'