When you meet: Leo

You just came out of ( sports/library/activity ) and you were tired. So tired you couldn't even walk straight. You accidentally took a wrong turn and found yourself in an alley. "Ughhhhh! I just wanna go home and sleeeeeep!" You said to yourself. "Why sleep when you can have fun with us." Said a voice. You turned around and saw the purple dragons. "Come on sweetheart let's go to my place." Fong said coming closer to you with a butterfly knife. Man, you couldn't fight them! You were tired and defenceless! You slowly walked backwards, and soon you were stoped by the wall. "Uhh. How about we go for some pizza at the dinner?" You said trying to distract them. Fong came up to you with the knife, and you started to scream and cry. He put his hands on your mouth. " Shut up!" He said. You bit his hand hard, so he took his hand back and started to rub it." OW!" He said. "Get her!" He command. They all stared punching you, kicking you, slapping you. Fong snapped his fingers , and they stoped. You were on the floor crying from all the pain. Fong pulled your hair, hard, to you at him. You grunted. "Tisk tisk tisk. Now Imma ask you again." He said as he pulled your hair harder which made you scream. Before he was going to say something, the hand went off. You heard grunting and pounding." Retreat!" You heard fong say. " Retreat?" You whispered. "Are you ok miss?!?" You heard a new voice. You were beaten, bruised, and bleeding. "Yeah I think so." You hear some one go on their knee and you saw agreen leg.You looked up only to see a a giant turtle, with a blue bandana, and 2 katana blades. Something told you that you can trust him. "Did you scare them off." You asked. "Yes." He replied. Out of nowhere you hugged him. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" You said. He was a little surprised by your actions, and that you weren't scared of him." Ahh. It was nothing much." He said. You let go of him. "I'm Y/n." You said and held out your hand." Leonardo. But call me Leo." He said. "Sorry but I have to go." He said. He stood up and helped you up. "Wait! Will I ever see you again?" You asked hopefully. "I hope so." He said then vanished. You felt something in your hand. It was a note '  here's my number text or call me whenever :).' You hugged the paper then ran home. To sleep.