When he comes back/Hangs out: Mikey

you were in an empty ally near your house bouncing a ball, waiting for Mikey to come. You asked him if he wanted to hang out with you, he of course said yes. you then heard a thump behind you. you turned around and threw the ball at what ever made the sound, making it fall. " oww!" you then realized it was Mikey. " oh my gawd. i am so sorry Mikey." you say trying not to laugh. " Its okay y/n. " he said with a chuckle and got up. "So what are we gonna play?" he ask. you grabbed the ball off of the ground, " Handball." you said. " I LOVE HANDBALL!.............whats handball?" he asked. " OK so what you have to do is hit the ball with your hands, but not with a flat hand, and it has to bounce before it hit the wall ,but only once. And it can only bouce once before you hit it again, get it?" you asked? " Yeah lets play!" he said. you hit the ball and it bounced and hit the wall. Mikey hit the ball hard , it bounced ,it the wall, and bounced over you. you jump and hit the ball and it made. " yay!" you said. Mkey tried to hit the ball but missed. " I win" you said then picked up the ball. you guys played for hours. Mikey - 4 you - 28 you won. " Im hungry." you say. " PIZZA!!" you and Mikey said in the same time. you called the pizza place and ordered 3 large pizzas! you guys ate the pizza and then played 21 questions.( your both itting next to eachother on he floor btw ) "ok whats your favorite color?" he asked you. " hmmmm F/C. now who do you love most?" you asked. "i love.....PIZZA!!" he yelled which made you giggle. " OK so who would you rather prank. you mom your your best friend?" you said. " my best friend of course!" he said then threw a small water balloon at you." You just got pranked by dr.prankenstien!"he said.