Chapter 1: "Love makes you stronger"

"Love makes you stronger."
_______________________________________
Colombo mansion

"Sir here's your breakfast."
The butler served the breakfast to the king of the mansion Arnold Colombo.

"Is Aresino here?"
Arnold Colombo the most powerful businessman and a secret mafia king, asked the butler.

"No king, sir isn't up yet. He came early in the morning."
The butler said.

"Dad I'm here!!"
Arsenio said walking in the dinning area.

"Morning dad"
Arsenio wished his dad and sat on the chair next to him.

"Where's mom"
Arsenio asked

"She is getting ready to distract me from my work."
Arnold said and the duo laughed.

"Btw where were you last night"
Arnold asked

"Dad! What will I tell you. Sasha,his was really low yesterday. Because a girl rejected him. Dad I already told him force her."
Arsenio said to Arnold

"How can he force her...it's not fair."
Arnold told arsenio.

"Dad he loves that girl for a year now. He stopped hocking up and funcking some random slut. Still that girl rejected him again an again. And It's fair for him to have her. If I was in his place I would have forced that girl 100 percent."
Arsenio said to arnold.

"I don't think so you will do such. You are very like me and I can't even imagining forced Laura."
Arnold said to Arsenio

"No dad...I have the money the power all girls are on there knees for me. And if there is someone, who i liked and didn't reciprocate my feelings i will definitely force her."
Arnold said

"Force whom."
Laura said walking in

"No one princess. We were just talking shit."
Arnold said diverting the topic.

"You can't lie to me Arnold. Tell me what were you talking."
Laura said sitting next to Arnold and front of Arsenio.

"Actually Sasha is madly in love with a girl for a nearly a year, but that girl rejected him over and over again. So Arsenio said he should force her to be with him. So I said it is wrong."
Arnold said to Laura

"Aresino you dad is right you can't force a girl. What I think is sasha really loves that girl so he isn't harming her in any way cause maybe his has hope that someday that girl will like him."
Laura said to Arsenio

"But mom he loves her alot. And he can do alot of things and have her but he is just being weak love sick puppy. I never want to be weak and love makes you weak."
Arsenio said

"Love doesn't make you weak. Love only makes you stronger. You mother made me stronger Arsenio. Anyways enough of this topic let's have our breakfast and start the day"
Arnold said.

"But I think you won't forced a girl is your in sasha's place."
Laura said

"Mom,you will see if I am in that position."
Arsenio replied

"Did I said anything"
Arnold said.

************************************
So this is this is Arsenio Colombo.
Guys this will be small story an fast update.

17 April 2022.