Chapter 12 "If i was at his place I would have forced her for sure."

"A special person comes from nowhere and steals your heart."
_______________________________________

"_______________________________________

I was very frustrated. Right now I am going to Sasha's house.

How dare he. He dare he insult my dad.

I thought I would go slow and get everything I want. Everything I mean Benzil and her home. But now they have woken the devil in me.

I will.... I will make her Grandfather fall on his knees and beg for forgiveness form my father.

I always get what I want and now I want Her. She is my only obsession now. She is my need. And I always get my needs fulfilled.

I don't want to be weak like Sasha. I don't want to beg her to be with me. She'll beg me.

I arrived at his house and I walk in only to get a surprise.

"Blake"

I said seeing my ass hole of a cousin. He's actually linked to me and sahsa both. He's both of our cousins though me and shasha are just friends not cousins.

"Bro. How are you."
He said as he walked over me and hugged me.

"I'm good man. What about you it's been long."
I said breaking the hug.

"I know...I know. I just came i was about to come at your place after this."
He said.

"Where's Sasha?"
I asked.

"He's up. He's crush is not responding to his call and messages. He's changing we are going to her college."
He said.

"Oh. That girl."
I said angrily.

"That girl doesn't like him? I mean he told me he saw her a year ago and still he wants her."
He asked.

"Yes. Our very strong man is a love sick puppy in front of that girl. I told him sleep with her and finish it off. But he's so called serious about her. So I said force her to marry you. But he does want to hurt her....break her."
I said.

"Oh....If I was at his place I would have force her for sure."
He said.

"We're cousins for a reason."
I said an Sasha walked in the room.

"Arsenio when did you come? Anyways we are going to potter's high are you coming? I mean you may see Benzil."
He said to me.

"Benzil?? Who is Benzil."
Blake asked being confused.

"Benzil!!! She is soon to be mrs. Columbo."
Sahsa said and smirked at me.

"Bro are you serious. Arsenio when we you going to tell me. When the engagement happened."
Blake said.