Chapter 11 "He liked you and send a alliance"

"Pain doesn't hurt helplessness does."
_______________________________________
Carter house

Bell rings

"Who came so late. No one comes this late in my house."
Benzil said

"We should go and check."
Nayla sai

"Yes we should."
Benzil said.

Benzil opens the door. A man in his 50s walks in. With few people behide him. The entire aura of this man screamed rich.

"Can I come in?"
He asked.

"How can I help you?"
Benzil asked.

"You can, before could you please let me in miss."
He said. And Benzil steps aside and he enters the house.

"What happened ben? Who is this?"
Benzil's Grandfather asked walking out of his room.

"Hello gentlemen, I am Arnold Colombo. Can I have a word with you."
Arnold said.

"Yeah, what is it."
Benzil's Grandfather asked.

"Ben if I am not wrong this is Arsenio's dad. Don't tell me that he liked you and has send a alliance."
Nayla whispers to Benzil.

"Shut up Nayla. This is not a time of. This man looks scary."
Benzil said.

"So I am a businessman. And my son his name is Aresino."
Arnold said.

"See I told you his Arsenio's dad."
Nayla said. Benzil's lost in her thoughts.

"Yehs so?"
Benzil's Grandfather said.

"So soon he'll be joining my business. He's first project is about to get over. Actually the construction site is very near form here. And my house is really far."
Arnold adds.

"So get to the point mr.Colombo."
Benzil's Grandfather said.

"So he liked."
Arnold said.

"See Benzil he liked you."
Nayla said and Benzil is just shocked to react.

"Liked what?."
Benzil's Grandfather said.

"He liked your house. So I want to buy your house. So he can stay here until his project is over. So he does have to travel here are there.
Arnold said.

"What!! Are you serious. you walk in my house and asked me this house as if it's a very small thing. I have my feeling my memory attached to this house. So I won't ever sell this house."
Benzil's Grandfather said.

"Mr. Carter I am okay with any price point. I can pay you as much as you want.
Arnold said.

"Money can't buy memories. So you can just leave. Get out of my house right now and never come back."

Benzil's Grandfather said and Arnold walked out angrily.

Benzil's Grandfather sit on the couch with his hands on his forehead. Benzil walks to him and sit down near his legs.

"Grandpa it's ok. He went."
Benzil said.

"I don't think so. He looks a stubborn man. I think he will be back."

"It's okay I am with you."
Benzil said.

"Ben i can't let this house go. It has so many memories. Memories of your dad, your mom.....I...I lost them but I can't lose this house."
He said sady.
_______________________________________
Colombo Mansion

Arnold walked in the house. Full of anger, his eyes are red with anger. He threw his coat on the floor in anger.

"Arnold, what happened."
Laura asked.

"They insulted me. They fucking insulted me. No one....no one has the guts to talk to me rudely but that bloody man removed me from his house."
Arnold said.

"Who insulted you. What are you saying Arnold. I can't get you."
Laura asked.

"Insult!! dad who insulted you? Tell me I will make sure he will face hell."
Arsenio said walking in.

"That owner. The owner of the house you want. Now i will get that house anyway i want."
Arnold said.

"Maybe he doesn't want to sell the house. What's wrong we will look for another house."
Laura said.

"No. That is my son's first preference I will get that him."
Arnold said stubbornly.

"No need dad I will make sure that person apologizes to you. And I will get that house."
Arsenio said.
_______________________________________

I am broken. I am a mess. What do I do? Who do I asked for help? How can I contact someone?

Nobody....nobody in my family trust me. They should support me. All these things are killing me.

Mom......mom she will trust me. She understands me. She has been through all this.

I walked downstairs all the Male are sitting in the living room. I silently walk in the kitchen my mom was heating the food.

"Mom..mom trust me I didn't do anything. I don't....want to marry please stop my wedding. Please."
I said and she has tears in her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell this to me. I told you to always share all things to me. Why were you hiding such a huge thing."
She asked me.

"I was scared. I didn't know how would you react. If dad would have found out. He would have stoped my studies. It was killing me inside but I was keeping it to my self. Mom his friend he says such distrusting thing to me. Please talk to dad please........he gives me rape threats"
I said crying.

"What???"
My mom grasped.
_______________________________________
Press the star if you like.

1- June 2022