Chapter 23 "Koala"

It's been a few hours since we are here

It's been a few hours since we are here. Lauren and Sasha went in the bedroom. I don't even want to know what they are doing. Arsenio is asleep on the floor, surprisingly Benzil is asleep on his stomach. Nayla is asleep on the couch besides me.

I glanced at Lilly, or should I say my mistress? I got up from the couch and walked towards her. Lucky she was sleeping in the corner so no one really can hear us.

"Lilly....wake up"
I called her stroking her cheeks.

"Lilly look I am here.. for you."
I said and she slowly opened her eyes.

"What are you doing here?"
She asked in shock.

"I came to see you."

"What!! What are you talking about. Leave right now anyone can see us."

"Shut up. Come to the room righ now if you don't want everyone to wake up."
I said and walked in the.

I opened the door and turned around and saw her still looking at me. I pointed my two fingers to her motivating her to come which he did. I shut the door behide as soon as she walked in.

"Strip"
I said.

"Blake Please...not now"
She said while breathing heavily.

"Strip fast before I do it myself."
I said unbuttoning my shirt.

¤¤¤

"Fuckk...."
U goaded as I came for the 5th time.

I love cumming inside her.

I kissed her cheeks. And walked in the bathroom. I cleaned myself and walked outside.

"You better should start enjoying this. I don't wanna see this crying drama everything."
I said looking at her.

"When did the doctor called you for another birth control shot?"
I asked.

"In....fe..few...we...weeks."

"Ok...ok now clean you self. And clean this room and sleep where ever you were. And you know righ what will happen if you tell this to anyone?"
I said and she nobbed.

I got dressed and walked out and sat on the couch. I pulled out the cigarette before lighting it. Lilly walked out. I stood up and left. I usually leave after partying so Arsenio and Sasha won't be concerned.
_______________________________________

"Fuck"
I glared and held my head.

It hurts like shit.

I slowly opened my eyes. Then I realized my position.

"What the heck"
I said sitting on th floor.

What is Arsenio doing here? and why am I sleeping with him?

I look around to see Nayla sleeping on the couch and Lilly in the corner.

Where's Lauren?

I went towards Nayla.

"Nyla!! Nayla wake up. Arsenio is here and Lauren's not here."
I said and she opened her eyes.

"She must be here. But why is Arsenio here. And you didn't tell me everything. Tell me now."

"I will but I think we should wake him and asked about Lauren."

"I don't want to you wake him. He will shout at me."

"Ok I will"

We went towards him I kneed down besides him and gently called him.

"Arsenio"
I said and he opened his eyes. But what shock me was he pulled me towards himself with his hand around my shoulder I landed on him as he hugged me tight.

"What's wrong idiot"
I sat up pushing him

"What?? Benzil what are you doing here?"
He asked me.

"What are you doing in my house and do you know where Lauren is?"

"She went in the bedroom with Sasha. Don't ask me for what."
He said pointing towards my grandparents room.

I looked at Nayla who had the same expression. We literally ran in the bedroom.

Lauren was literally cuddling a shirtless Sasha Like koala. Thankfully she was completely dressed.
_______________________________________
2

3-August-2022