Chapter 17 "Arsenio Colombo is requesting"

"Thanks for the drop

"Thanks for the drop."
I said to Arsenio as I was about to get out of the car.

"Benzil Actually I wanted to talk to you."

What does he want to talk?

"Actually as you can see it's very late. We can talk later. Like next time we meet."

Like I am going to

"No It's important and won't take much of your time. I have been keeping to myself long."

What is he keeping to himself?

Why would he share it with me?

"What Please tell me fast you have five minutes. I need to get in."

"Actually you know that I want your house."

"Yess I know. You dad came to my house. But if you going to ask about it Please I can't. We can't sell this house. My parents memories live her. I have lost them I don't want to lose them."

"Yes I understand your emotions."

"So you not buying this house."
_______________________________________

"_______________________________________

"So you not buying the house."
She said as the most excited kid ever.

"No....Actually I really like you. Not now but before when we met for the first time. So I was thinking of we start dating we can live together. As in living relationship."

"What??"
She said shocked.

"Arsenio tell me are you saying you don't want the house.

That brought me back form my imagination.

I can't tell her I like her as if not now. I am not sure she is the one I want to marry. My wife should have something. Something which makes her stand out. At last she is going to carry my heir.

What should I say.

"Actually my work is about to get over , for the reason I wanted your house. So I won't visit the site in like 2 months so can I stay at your house. Like a paying guest."