Chapter 36

N A Y L A

"You spoiled everything"
Blake said as he drives the car.

"No...I didn't-"

"Just shut up"
He screamed at me. And tears started flowing form my eyes automatically.

"Didn't I tell you that don't tell them anything as yet now. But you...you told them everything and ruined my relation with Arsenio and Sasha."
He said which clenching his jaw but what made me more restless was his hands they were clenching in the sterling.

I am hell scared.

"I did...I didn't wanted to tell them, they were forcing me to drink alcohol. How could I drink it when I am pregnant. It was for your baby, our baby."
I said with tears.

"Didn't you have some other excuse? You could have said that your not in a mood to drink or you have some health issues, but why will you do that when your aim was to reveal our relationship to everyone....did you forget your parents are with me."

The minute he mentioned my parents I froze.

What if he'll hurt my parents.

I started crying loudly.

"Please...Blake please don't hurt them...hurt me if you want..but don't hurt them. They haven't done anything, whatever happed was because of me. Then why do you give them pain."

"Because they are you weaknesses."

"Blake Please.. please."
I kept on begging but he continously ignored him

When we reached his house he got out of the car and came to my side like a angry bull and dragged me after opening the door.

I was shocked because there was not even a bit of concern in his act. He was very angry....like he didn't care that I was pregnant.

"Blake....it hurting."
I said because his hold on my wrist was very tight.

This is the first time he's treating me like this after finding out that I am pregnant. He does yell at me numerous times, but never did anything to hurt me physically after my pregnancy news broke.

We walked in our room and he left my hand and locked the door. Which made me scared.

"Why did you do that?"
Blake said.

"I didn't do anything....it just happened."

"How can it just happen? You obviously spoke to them. Why was I hiding it? It was because I wanted to infrom everyone together. It was something to sit and talk not just drop a bomb on them. Do you have any idea how hurt Sasha and Arsenio are."
He said walking around in front of the bed as I sat on it.

"I'm sorry...Please"
I said slowly, cause I know anything can trigger him.

"Just listen to me if whatever you did today. Ruins my relationship with my brothers, your parents are dead."
He said pressing my cheeks.

"Leave"
I tried to say but I couldn't cause he was holding my cheeks very tightly.

"Don't think I won't do anything to you cause your pregnant. I will make sure you regret this hundred times after you give birth. Did you understand."
I just nobbed with tears.

"Go have your food and take you medicines. It's you nap time."
He said and I just stood at my place. Scared to even move.

"Go Get out!!!."
He yelled making me flinch.

I with slow step got our of the room. I started crying miserably. Livia saw me and came towards me.

"Ma'am are you okay?"
Livia asked.

Without thinking twice I hugged her tightly, she's the mother figure in my life after the devil brought me her.

I started crying loudly. She papded me back and moved her fingers in my hairs.

"It's okay Ma'am. It's gonna be alright. Don't cry....it will be bad for you child. Just relax."
She said and broke the hug, before wiping my tears. I just kept breathing heavy.

"Come my child." She took me to the dinning area on that floor. She made me sit on one of the chairs and made me drink some water.

"He...he will do something to my family.....I...I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't knew it will offend him."
I said to her while crying.

"It's okay child. You are in harmed..he won't do any righ now. Cause you have his child. Even after pregnancy he won't so anything, Cause he's baby will depend on you."

"He said he will punish me after the delivery."
I said.

"He won't even remember this. He'll be very happy for becoming a father that he'll be on cloud nine. So don't stress. It's not good for your baby."
_______________________________________
I'm sorry for disappearing<3
04 Feb 2023

"_______________________________________I'm sorry for disappearing<304 Feb 2023