Chapter 30

B E N Z I L

I walked out of the class after my paper.

Finally exams are over.

"Hey Benzil"
I turned after as soon as I heard someone calling me.

"Oh..hi Jonathan. How was you paper?"

"Great"

Jonathan is one of my good friends.

"Actually I am throwing a party for last day. Please come."
He said.

"Sure when is it?"

"Tonigh at my house."

"Oh...I don't..like I want to come be you know righ my house is pretty far fork yours. So I don't think i can manage it...like coming and going alone."

"No problem I will pick you up and even drop you after the party and incase I can't I will send someone. I am inviting all the people who have helped me throughout these years and it can't be complete without you."

"Okay so I will be ready. Bye see you tonight."

"Bye"

I started walking downstairs.

"Lauren"
I screamed grabbing attention of everyone on the floor. I gave everyone a Shy smile and went towards her.

"How was you paper?"
I asked her.

"Good"

Good means awesome. Lauren's really a smart student.

"So what are you doing tonight. Are you comming for Jonathan's party?"

"He did invite me but Sasha has already planned a date for me. He is been wanting to go on a date since long but I was busy because of the exams."

They are really becoming the ideal couple.

"Did...did you find anything regarding Lilly?"
I asked

"No Sasha's trying very hard but he thinks someone from his men maybe be working for the rapist. As she mentioned he pretty powerful."
She said and hurt flashed through her eyes.

"To be very honest she seems very disturb since she came back. But I thouh It's her nature....like obviously because we rarely meet. And we just started hanging out together."

"Yeah but I was so dump. I was with her 24/7 but i didn't realized it."
She said in tears she wiped it and we walked out of college.

Sasha came towards us. He smiled at us and hugged Lauren.

"Baby why are you crying? Is anything wrong? Did someone said something to you? Is it because of the exams?"
He asked her being worried.

He's really worried.

"Nothing"
Lauren said and he looked at me.

"Actually we were talking about Lilly"
I said.

"Oh..Lauren I said righ, I will find her. Don't worry. By the way how was you paper."
He said side hugging her.

"Good"
She said and smiled at him. He placed a kiss on his cheeks.

Where is my man....I miss him.

"Do you want a drop?"
Sasha asked me.

"No"

"Okay cool see you"

"Bye"
I said.

"Bye"
Lauren said.

"If you want I can"
Sasha again asked.

"It's okay"
I said.

I was unhappy. I was angry on a idiot who promised me and didn't show up after exams.

They both walked towards their car. Well Sasha's car but Whatever is Sasha's is Lauren's right.

I started walking towards my house suddenly a car came towards me and I saw Arsenio grinning at me.

I ignored him and started walking again. Again the car came beside me.

"Baby I am sorry. I do have a reason to be late."
He said and I looked at him.

Well he does have work but he showed up. If Sasha wouldn't have show I wouldn't have been this angry.

"Okay"
I smiled at him and opeded  the  car door and sat inside. I kissed his cheeks. Which he returned.

"Ahh...it seems like the dy is mine. By the way how was you exam."

"Amazing"
I said and smiled. He took my hands and kissed it. And kept it on his thigh, and started driving.
_______________________________________
A R S E N I O

I wanted parked infront of my house.

Well other house. Where there is no one. I want to give Benzil the chain I got her.

"Arsenio who's house is this?"

"Mine. I wanted to spend some alone time with you so..."

"Let's go"
I said and we walked out from my car. I kept my hands on her shoulder pulling her closer to me and we walked inn.
_______________________________________
19 September 2022.

A/D: Do I really need you tell you guys what is going to happen in the next chapter.

Let me know if you like Benzil and Arsenio's Romance.