Chapter 28

I can't believe whatever happened

I can't believe whatever happened. I can't believe that Arsenio is now my boyfriend. Well almost boyfriend

He in the morning after he got a call not before kissing me good nigh. He said he'll be here as soon as possible.

I grabbed my phone and call Nayla.

I need to tell her. I bet she'll freak out. Now only she's remaining form our group who doesn't have a partner now.

Lauren's engaged to Sasha. I might get into a relationship. Well Lilly's also single be she's not our very close friend. She's just friend cousin so..

"Hello"
She picked.

"Nayla I need to tell you something"

"What"

"I and Arsenio....we had sex. He is now my kind of boyfriend."

"Oh"

"Oh?? That's the only thing you have to say."

"Nayla"
I heard her mom say.

"Ben I will call you back."
She said and hang without saying anything else. I felt two hands wrap around my waist from behide.

"Hey beautiful"
Arsenio said.
_______________________________________

I got my work finished and went towards the mafia's office

I got my work finished and went towards the mafia's office. A.K.A Sasha's office.

"So this new slut I have appointed is amazing. She takes all my inches. And it's just awesome."
Balke said to Sasha.

"What's up"
I said.

"Nothing Blake is just giving his sex life details to me. Who hasn't had sex in about a year. Lauren just doesn't want to."
I said.

"Yeah. You can force anyone for relationship but should never force anyone to get intimate with you."
Blake said.

"Righ"
Sasha said.

"I just want to let you guys know that I had sex with Benzil. With obviously her consent."
I said.

"What!!"
They both said together.