Chapter 25

I came back to my house

I came back to my house. Well Benzil's house only to find her talking with none other than our beloved Roger.

They both had shy smiles on there face.

What the heck

I have to make a move fast. Orelse I keep planing and someone will take her away.

Benzil went inside the hosue and I walked towards him. Seeing me he became serious.

"Good evening Arsenio sir."
He said.

"Good evening...good evening seems like your really enjoying you evening talking to girls. Did you like you donna by the way."
I said fixing his collar as color washed off his face.
_______________________________________

"Yes grandma I will make dinner right now

"Yes grandma I will make dinner right now. Bye grandpa, bye grandma. Love you lots. See you bye bye bye."
I hanged the phone and got up and went to the kitchen.

Let's see what can I make.

To be very very very honest I am a pretty good cook.

I saw some pasta and I Exactly knew what I wanted to make.

I picked some vegetable to chop but my door bell ringed. I opened the door and it was Arsenio.

Arsenio really

Why Arsenio

"Hey"
He said.

"Hi. Do you need anything. Is all you belongings shifted?"

"Yes. They are shifted but I need a favour will you do it for me?"

"It depends on what you want?"

"Actually my cheft will start coming here from Tommorow. Can you make me some dinner tonight."

Dinner?

"Okay. Infact you came on the right time. I just was starting to make dinner. I am making pasta is that alright?"

"Yes..yes Offcause. Should I help you?"

"No. Actually I like my own privacy while making food. I don't like someone else in the kitchen while i make something."

"Okay so I will go and shower you call me when the dinner is ready."

"Ok cool."

Why does he want me to make his dinner. Can't he order something. He's go rich I am sure any restaurant will giv him whatever he wants. Then why me.

It's just been hours. What will happen when he lives here for months.

•°•

I picked my phone to call Arsenio since the dinner is ready.

"Hello"
He answered on the first ring.

He must be really hungry.

"Hey!! The dinner is ready so you can come. I will serve it."

"Ok I will be there in 5."

"Cool"
I hanged the call and brought the food on the dining table. I washed two plates and set them and the door bell ring.

I opened the door and he smiled at me.

It's one of the rarest time I am seeing him smile.

He looks so cute.

He has a fucking dimple which is like the cutest dimple I have seen.

He is not in his usual outfit. He is sweats and t-shirt.

"Come"
I said and he walked in almost towering over me.

"Do you want to wash you hand?"
I asked.

"I did. I am very hungry."

"I knew it the movement you picked the call like on the first ring."
I said and he sat down

"I would have even if I wasn't."
He murmured it under his breath but I still heard it. I decided to ignore him

What did me meant?

I thing I should not think about it.

I too sat besides him and he served himself the pasta. He was passing me the spoon but it feel on the ground. We both went to pick it. And I look him.

Big mistake

Our noses were literally touching. I could feel his breath. I looked into his eyes to find him looking at me.

I blink my eyes and he licked his lips. I don't know What happened be I leaned forward. He to lean forward. Just as our lips could meet, his phone rang.

I backed out instantly. He murmured something under his breath.

"I wash it"
I said grabbing the spoon and literally running out of this situation.

What were you doing ben.  He is a play boy a freaking mafia prince. He is way out of your league.

He's not good for you. Never do that again.
_______________________________________
30-August-2022
D

o read my other book. 'Eternity of Misery'

 'Eternity of Misery'