Chapter 34

N A Y LA

"Arsenio-"

"Yes baby"
He said as soon as he picked my call.

"Come to my house as soon as possible."

"Baby is everything Okay."

"Everything is okay. But you hide something from me which I should know about my bestfriend."
I said.

"What did I hide about your  bestfriend?"

"Come here asap or else don't ever come here."
With that benzil hanged the call. And so did lauren after fighting with Sasha.

I don't want there happy relationship spoil because of me.

"Guys why are you'll fighting with them. I am sure they don't know anything ."
Nayla said.

"Nayla please. How can you hide something so big from us? And I am sure they know about it. After all he is they brother."

"No Blake and I kept it only to ourselves. There was a problem in my family and it was an emergency so we got married because we liked each other. And the result is in my womb."
I said touching my stomach.

"Nayla I haven't seen you talking to him once. And after you went he met her numerous time but not for once her said that he is married to you. And you want us to think you'll are in normal relationship?"
Lauren asked.

"Offcause it is, If it wasn't I would have told you it."

What can I tell them when?
He forced me to marry him.
Threatened to kill my family
Used forced
Made me give up on everything
Beat me like a punching bag
And lastly forced himself on me Snatched my dignity.

"There is something wrong. Nayla you might try very hard to hide it but you can't. We can see it in your eyes. Tell me what ever you problem is. We promise we will help you out."
Benzil said setting besides me keeping her hands on my shoulder.

Flashback

I walked out of my room. Or should I say his room and Walked to his office.

I took a deep breath before knocking the door.

"Come in"
I heard the devil.

I walked and didn't forget to put a smile on my face.

A fake smile.

"Baby what are you doing here? Oh missing me?"
He asked with a evil smirk.

"I wanted to aks you something?"
I said.

"Have you had your dinner?"
He asked and nobbed no.

"What? Are you planing to starve my baby?"
He said.

"Blake...can...can I go..go to my college graduation?"
I asked and he ignored me like I wasn't even present.

"I am damm hungry Let's have dinner."
He said while closing his file and walked towards me wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

I didn't dare to say anything now..not until I get out of his hold. As soon as we reached the dining area. I literally ran towards the opposite side and sat on our usual seat.

Soon the maids served us and he started watching but I didn't, I kept playing with my food.

"Why aren't you eating."
He asked looking up at me.

"Blake...Please..Please let me go."
I said and he agained ignored me and started eating again.

"Please I really want to go. It's the last time we all meet."
He kept ignoring.

"I want to go Please let me go. I won't do anything to trouble you. I won't tell anything to anyone. Please only one day let me go."

"I want to go. I want to go. I want you.".
He screamed at me as her threw his plate on the floor and stood up with made me flinched.

He walked towards me and jerked me off my seat by my forearm.

"Can't you understand; if I am ignoring something I don't want to talk about it. Seems like you are forgetting how to behave since it was long since you had your last punishment."
He screamed at my face and I started crying, harder when he mentioned punishments. I remembered all the punishments I had.

"Just because you are carrying my baby your safe Orelse- stop crying first"
He said which only made me cry harder.

"I said stop"
Me said pressing my cheeks. But I couldn't stop he threw something form the table and walked away.

End of Flashback

I don't know why suddenly he agreed for me to come to my graduation but not before threatening to kill my parents.

I can't take a risk.
_______________________________________
8 October 2022

A/D: Please don't kill me after this. But to be honest, I got Blake's character only for Nayla. Whatever it was with lilly it was just to show you'll how Blake actually is.

 Whatever it was with lilly it was just to show you'll how Blake actually is