Chapter 18 "You ruined everything for a mere slap"

Just as I was buttoning my pants I heard a sighed from the back

Just as I was buttoning my pants I heard a sighed from the back. I turned around and found Lilly waking up. She rubbed her eye due to the sudden contact of light after days.

She looked and me in pure shock. She then realized her position and quickly took a duvet over her chest to cover her breast.

"What.....did...you."
She shattered.

"Babe What's there to hide I have seen everything already."
I said with a smirk as tears ran down her face.

"Why did you do this."
She took a deep breath a said.

"Didn't I tell you that movement which you raised your hand on me. You'll regret your entire life."

"Are you serious.....you ruined my everything for a mere slapped. Your and asshole, you a dickhea-"

I didn't let her finish as I took hold of her by her throat. She gasped and struggled for air. As her duvet fell down.

"Don't do or say something which will cause you a punishment. Get dressed and come downstairs. Fast."
I said and left her. As she catch her throat and started breathing heavily.

"I...hate you."

"I don't care love. I only care about one thing which I am getting form you."
I said and threw my shirt towards her.

"Wear this and come."
I said and walked out.

●●●

I was sitting in my office when she walked in. She was wearing my clothes cause she doesn't have any.

She looks cute.

"You look good in my clothes. Come sit."
I said and she sat in front of me.

"And Listen you have to visit the doctor later today."
I said.

"Doctor?? Why?"
She asked

"Take this file and sign it. And you have to got to doctor to get a birth control shot."

"What?? What birth control. And what ever this file says. I don't want to read it. I just want to go home."

"Lilly...Lilly...Lilly if you still haven't noticed yet. Your my mistress from now."

"What??? What are you talking about. I am not your mistress. And I will never be and I will not get on birth control for you."

"Okay don't. I have already cum inside you. So are you ready to be the mother of my illegitimate child."

"What? Why are you doing this just leave me. Your already caused enough of damage."
_______________________________________

"_______________________________________

I walked in my dad's office. I knock on the door.

Though dad has told to enter directly we still knock.

"Come in"
I heard him.

"Oh..Arsenio how many time I told you-"

"Not to knock. But dad I respect your privacy."
I cut in between his sentence.

"Anyways sit"

"The house that I liked I have talked to them and did a deal. They have another house behide them like in the same boundary. So I will be living there."

"What!! I said you right? that I will get that house. They have insulated me-"

"Dad there's no need to fight. I have got it covered."

"What are you talking about. I will get that house for you."

"Dad I just want to live there. And they are right. That's girl parents are death. They have there memories there."

"Why are you thinking so about them. Wait....do you have feelings for that girl?"

Oh no.

What will I do now.

How can I say this to dad. Straight up I guess.

"I think so."

"What are you talking about."
he said with a smile.

"I am not sure yet. I need time to think. So in these days I will get to know her better and if I liked her I will ask he hand in marriage."

"I am upset you didn't tell this to me early."

"I am not sure of my feelings."

"You will be. I can't wait to have a grandson."

"Dad that's not happening anything soon she's still 19."

"So what. She can have kids at 19."

Oh god.

"I think I spoke to the wrong person."
_______________________________________
23 July 2022.

"_______________________________________23 July 2022

The reason behide slow update.