17

It was silent between them as they walked to Theo's room in the castle; although, Clementine wasn't even sure why.

This wasn't exactly a walk to the gallows, so why treat it like one?

"I haven't had any time to clean." Theo warned them, clearing his throat as he turned the knob to open the door. His muscles tensed as the door swung open to reveal his private living space.

The warm scent of vanilla immediately hit Clementine's senses as they crossed the threshold. It was overpowering to her senses, though she wasn't sure if it was the potion coursing through her or the smell that was more disorienting.

She couldn't help herself as she looked around admiring the decor. Theo's place was much different than Draco's. Everything was light and airy, and definitely not as well kept. Books were scattered around the apartment all half-read, some still flipped open to where he had left off reading. Madam Pince would have been appalled at the very sight of some of Hogwarts's most precious books, but Theo didn't seem bothered in the slightest.

"It's not so bad." Clementine tried her best to keep her breathing steady as she flipped through a book to avoid looking at either man standing in front of her. "I think it's a nice place, actually."

"As someone who used to live with you, I expected worse." Draco added as he dragged his hand along the entryway table and inspected it for dust. It was still relatively clean, likely thanks to a few good scouring spells.

"Does anyone want anything?" Theo asked as he fumbled his way through his kitchen. The nerves were clearly getting to him. "Tea? Something to eat?"

"No." Draco and Clementine said in unison. She looked up and saw that Draco was standing awfully close to her now. His hand grazed her lower back, his long fingers skimming just underneath the hem of her shirt.

"I hate to say this, but we're kind of on a timer here, love." Draco's hand rested at the nape of Clementine's neck and kissed along her jaw. He walked them closer to Theo guiding Clementine in the right direction, "The potion works quickly, and we've already had it in our system a while."

Clementine sighed and closed her eyes, leaning backwards into him. She could tell that the potion was working because everywhere he touched felt like fireworks. She let out a soft moan as he nibbled at a spot just behind her ear. It was only when she felt a warm presence standing right in front of her that she peeled her eyes open again.

Theo was there, looking down at her, smiling wistfully as his eyes roamed her frame. His eyes paused wherever Draco's hands lingered on her body, darkening at the prospect of what they were about to do. Theo rested his own hand on her hip, rubbing soft circles on her skin as he moved closer, sandwiching the girl between them.

Clementine opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. Draco's lips grazed the shell of her ear making her whimper as Theo leaned in to swallow the sound with a kiss. His mouth felt hot against her own as they melted into one another.

When Theo eventually broke their kiss to catch his breath, she was whisked around to face Draco, "I don't like sharing." The blond growled as he pressed their foreheads together.

"I know, Draco." Clementine breathed a deep sigh running her hands through his hair as her arse writhed against Theo. She could feel the latter man harden against her only making her ache for him more. "It's just this once. Can you do that for me?"

Draco stared back at her for a moment of contemplation before pressing his lips to hers, accepting his fate. She could still feel Theo's hands traveling up and down her frame as her tongue tangled with Draco's.

There was something so freeing about not having to choose— she was having her cake and eating it too, and Clementine was going to savor every minute of it.