{part 4}~ abby, are you okay?

Thats when i heard 2 other voices in the locker room. It was max and someone with a really southern accent so im going to guess ginny's mum. Marcus got up with me and we hid against the wall so they couldn't see us. I haven't known max long but I know she would freak if she saw me with Marcus.
"Just.. i made such a fool of myself" max cried.
"You put your heart on the line. That takes guts. Love is a lot of things maxine, safe isnt one of em" ginnys mom went on trying to make max feel better. I feel bad for max I really do, whatever happened sounds really embarrassing.
"Your accent makes everything you say so convincing"
"Now go out there and have fun, ignore Riley. Indifference is the best revenge"
"Thanks, ginnys really lucky to have you" with that they both left.
I waited a few minutes before leaving too.
I then went to the bathroom, i had to pee. I done the bathroom and when I opened the cubicle door i found abby crying.
"Hey, abby are you okay?" I asked although she doesn't look it.
"Yeah im fine" she said shaken as she quickly wiped away her tears.
"You don't look it"
"Im fine" she said lightly rubbing her thighs.
"Abby whats wrong with your thighs"
She burst out crying again as she hugged me.
"Abby, you know im here for you no matter what right?"
"Okay, yeah uh you cant tell anyone" she said pulling down her jeans to reveal her thighs taped up with duck tape.
"Oh my gosh abby, you dont need to do this. Your beautiful just the way you are" i smiled.
She nodded at me
"Give me a minute" i said running off to grab a pair of sizers.
I came back and I helped her carefully take off the tape.
"Thank you" she said.
"Always, now come on lets go have fun" i smiled grabbing her hand as we headed to were the boys and Norah were.
"Y/n are you drinking with us?" Norah asked.
I toke the alcohol from her and toke a mouthful.
"Hell yeah" I laughed.
"Whoop whoop" abby shouted doing the same as i did.
The rest off sophomore sleepover was filled with drinking, partying and a little sleeping.
The morning came and it was time for pick up. My dad wasn't here yet so I decided to help abby sober up until he arrived. I looked over to see Marcus leaning against a pole staring it me, he smiled and i smiled back.
He sent me a salute and walked off.
Finally my dad arrived and i said good bye to my friends and hello to him.
"How was sophomore sleepover?" he asked.
"It was a lot fun, lots of partying"
"Im glad you like it here and your having fun. Its good to see you happy again" he said softly.
I smiled and I began to tell him everything that happened on the way home.

AN: i hope yous are all doing well I literally feel like shit but here is part 4!
Im sorry its so cheesy but I've written most of the story so far so why not upload it

Words:510