{part 8}~ the people of wellsberry

I got up early to have breakfast with my dad that morning. He made pancakes and put out whip cream, sprinkles, syrup and Nutella.
"Morning" he said with a bright smile.
"Morning dad" I replied
I sat down with him to eat .
"So how's school been" he asked
"Good, im happy here"
"Good, i was worried you were mad for taking you away from your friends"
The thing he didn't know was that i got in a huge argument with my friends not long before we moved and honestly the people here are way nicer even max and ginny. To be honest deep down they actually care and they are really supportive, they're just really self involved. Abby and Norah are really nice and are way less self involved so id say they were my best friends.
"No, i like it here the people are way nicer" i smiled shovelling a piece of pancake into my mouth
"So what are you doing for Halloween?" He asked.
"I don't know yet, ill need to ask"
"Let me know, cause if yous aren't doing anything i could take the night off work and we can watch movies"
"Yeah, sounds nice"
I finished my pancakes and ran out the door to meet ginny, Marcus and max to walk to school.
~later on in the day~
Me abby and Norah were sat by berry tree when max and ginny came to join us.
"Ginny, i have been singing your song all day" norah raved.
"I know. Its been stuck in my head and it's getting super annoying. No offence , ginny" someone called Samantha said. Who is she and why is she even here?
What she just said was straight up rude, yeah the songs annoying but no need to tell ginny that. Let her have her moment.
"People are talking about you" Norah said slightly changing the subject.
"Wait really?" Ginny smiled.
"Ooh buzz. Tell them she's unhinged. Lets give her a hot mess reputation like Bella Thorne." Max suggested.
Im pretty sure bellas doing good now a days but I don't fully read the celeb articles so i have no idea.
I looked up at abby who looked upset.
"Hey are you okay?"
"Yeah, just having a hard time right now"
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
"I will another time" she smiled
"Okay, im always here you know"
She gave a slight nodded and we went back to the others conversation.
"Can we talk about Halloween" abby said changing the subject.
"Kay, Brodie is throwing a boos and boozes party" abby continued.
"God i wish I could spend Halloween with Sophie" max complained.
"Why can't you?" I asked.
" shes a senior"
"Do you guys know what your doing for your Halloween costumes" Samantha asked.
Nope but im not doing a costume with her. She hung about us a few times recently and shes been nothing but unnecessarily rude to ginny and has asked me where im from like 5 times, like why do you care.
"No and its giving me anxiety" max says and i agreed.
"Maybe we should do something as a group" I suggested.
"I was just going to say that i was thinking avengers" Samantha said.
"i love marvel" i smiled.
"Ooh avengers could be cool" norah agreed.
"Scarjo is hot" abby stated.
"Ginny what do you think" max asked.
"Avengers are basic"
What? They are not! Whats basic about the avengers.
"Yeah totally"
"Scarjo is the only cool one"
They said agreeing with ginny.
"Well we dont have to do that" Samantha said sadly that no one but me liked her idea.
"Im going to class. Love you mean it"
"Hate you kidding" we all said as she walked away.

AN: happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it!!!
When im uploading this its easter sunday. If you don't i hope your having a nice Sunday or any day in general or night

Words: 621