{part 15}~meet the parents

After Marcus stayed with me for a bit before he had to go check up on max to sort dinner. I used this time to do my homework.
After about an hour marcus texted me saying max had went over to ginnys to watch her brother and cousin and how if i wanted I could go to his for dinner.
I agreed so i let my dad know i was going there.
I opened the door to find marcus with a pizza.
"I ordered pizza, i hope thats okay" he said.
"No its perfect, i love pizza" he smiled as he toke the box to the kitchen table. I sat down with him and we began to eat.
The pizza was a classic cheese pizza and there was a bowl of wedges.
"You can't have pizza without wedges" he laughed and i agreed with him.
After pizza we went to his living room to watch the vampire diaries but this time from the beginning so marcus could understand, he was really invested now.
"Wait so he's only really talking to her because she looks like his past lover?"
"Yes"
"Thats messed up"
"Yup, in his defence he does fall in love with her"
"Or does he"
"No he does"
He nodded sarcastically and we continued to watch it
"So Hes 162 and looks like that... wow he aged like fine wine" he laughed
"Technically he didn't age at all"
An hour or so went by and Marcus's parents had come home.
Marcus held my hand as he toke me over to meet them.
"Mom, dad. This is y/n" he said as he signed, that way his dad could know what was happening.
"I know nice to meet you again... wait"
Ellen smiled realising that we were hanging out. He could tell i was a little nervous so he reached for my hand again to give it a light squeeze before going back to sign the conversation.
"We are dating but you cant tell maxine yet" he said
Ellen looked surprised and somehow confused.
"Its nice to meet you officially" she smiled
Clint signed something and ellen replied before translating what he had said.
"He said its nice to meet you"
"Yous too" i smiled
"Y/n is interested in learn ASL with edco and maybe volunteering after she learns it"
"Aw that would be amazing, I'll figure out whens the best time and things so i can set it up and marcus can let you know" she said.
"That would be great"
We stood their for a moment awkwardly before i spoke up
"Well i better go, my dad will be home soon. Thanks for diner and it was nice to see yous" i said.
"Alright, ill see you tomorrow" he said kissing my cheek as i left.
I got home and my dad was there.
"Did you get dinner?" He asked
"Yeah we ordered in pizza"
"Thats good, just checking before i make mine."
"Okay"
"Do you want to watch a movie with me later tonight?" He asked me.
I hadn't watched a movie with my dad in ages because we never got round to doing it on Halloween so it sounded fun.
"Sure" i smiled
I ran upstairs to my room to continue where i was on the vampire diaries.

AN: to make up for the missing Sunday!
Also I don't know to much about asl (American sign language) or any form of sign language i do want to learn it though. Maybe when my healths better i might start with watching professionals teach it online. So im sorry if my facts aren't right or anything like that or if it doesn't make sense. Feel free to let me know if i do

Words: 557