{part 26}~ take your time

I got to school without being sick which was good. Before class I managed to find marcus and pull him aside.
"Did you get my messages?"
"I lost my phone, im so sorry by the way. I was such a dick it's your body your choice"
"No, it's okay. Im sorry too I shouldn't have yelled i was just stressed"
"Its alright as i said it's completely up to you and i support you"
"Thank you marcus, im not sure yet i want to give it a day or two before i make a decision"
"Take your time" he smiled
I thanked him again before going to classes that day. I got home and my dad was working as he was most days. I then got a text from ellen saying that marcus had still lost his phone but he's wondering if i wanted to join them for dinner with ginny and her family,i said yes.
I did some homework and got changed before going over to Marcus's for dinner.
"Hey, y/n come in. Marcus is upstairs" ellen smiled bringing me into her embrace.
"Okay thank you so much" i said going up to see marcus. I knocked on the door frame slightly.
"Knock knock" i smiled.
"Hey" he said cheerfully.
"Hi" i said as i went over to his bed, i sat opposite him as i fidgeted with my hands a little before saying anything else.
"I uh i made a decision"
"You did" he smiled
"Yeah i uh, I know this is the complete wrong time time to raise a baby but i want to keep it."
"You do?"
"Yeah"
He smiled hugging me tight. I could tell he wanted this and so did i.
"Oh y/n hi, ellen told me to come get marcus for dinner" ginny said shocked that i was there, i dont think she got the memo that i was there for dinner to.
"Okay" i nodded as she left. Me and marcus got up and went down for dinner. We sat down at the table with everyone else.
"Home cooked meals are always good on a hard days" said the man i can only presume is ginnys dad.
"So ginnys dad, how long are you in town?" Max asked.
"Oh im here to stay" he said as Georgia drew him a 'wtf?' Look, there was definitely drama there.
"Juicy" max replied
"So georgia how was work? Will paul live to mayor another day?" She continued.
"Lets hope so" Georgia laughed.
"Cynthia can care all she wants but i want a mayor who takes action" ellen said telling us what clint was signing.
"I agree" i smiled.
"Oh yeah i bet he takes action" max smirked.
"Clint wants to know whats wrong with maxine. Which i think is a valid question." Ellen stated.
"What? Zion... a bunch of suburban stiffs am i right?" Said max.
"Oh no, girl im the new guy. Your on your own."
"Clint youve given me an idea" Georgia said taking a sip of her wine.
Clint and ellen signed something back and forth that i didn't quite get but max and marcus both laughed.
"He asked if Georgia was dating paul or Zion" marcus whispered.
"Good question" i laughed as i whispered back.
"So ginny hows hunter?" Ellen asked.
"Oh, he's great" ginny replied unenthusiastically.
KNOCK
KNOCK
"Ill get that" ellen said getting up to open the door. She was talking to someone for a moment before closing the door and coming back through to the kitchen.
"Marcus have you been skipping classes again?" Ellen asked.
"No"
"Well whys padma dropping of your homework?"
"It was one class"
"I better not catch you again " she said putting the homework done one a unit and came back to finish dinner.

AN: im posting this later than i meant to, sorryyy . I was gonna post it last night but i went to see mamamia live. It was so good and I completely forgot. lol

Words:635