{part 20}~ whys marcus climbing through your window?

I walked back to my house and i saw Marcus skate boarding down the street. I waved at him and he waved back, slowing down as he got to me.
"Hey" he smiled.
"Hi, how are you" i said hugging him.
"Im good, you?"
"Good, nervous"
"Youll be fine I promise, i spoke to my mom and she already approves of you"
"Okay" i said nodding.
"Now come on" he said picking up his skate board and wrapping his arm around me.
We got to his house only a few steps away and we went inside.
"Hey, y/n." Mrs baker said hugging me.
"Hi, mrs baker"
"Call me Ellen, now I've set up some cards and stuff to help you learn in the kitchen." She said letting go and taking me into the kitchen.
"Okay" i nodded
"Now marcus go do your homework or something. You can see her when we are done" she said
Marcus rolled his eyes and then kissed my cheek before going upstairs.
Ellen began to talk me through the basics of asl and she taught me how to introduce myself and then gave me cards to take home so i can practice.
After about an hour we were done and i went upstairs to say goodbye to marcus and then texted abby.
She came over and we went up to my room to watch a movie.
"So whats up? Whats going on?" I asked.
"It's just, my parents are getting a divorce and they are constantly arguing. I don't know what's happening and who im going to stay with and i just feel really lost" she said in tears.
"Oh abby im so sorry. But it will all be okay and your always welcome here" i said hugging her as she sobbed into my shoulder.
We then continued to watch a movie when marcus climbed through my window.
"Ah" he said quietly
"Marcus?" Abby questioned. I just froze there and then. What was I supposed to say that would make this sound okay.
"Y/n whys marcus climbing through your window?" She asked me.
"Its a long story.." i said before she cut me off.
"Wait? Are you guys hooking up?"
I looked at marcus who looked terribly sorry as he slightly nodded.
"Yeah well we are dating but you can't tell anyone especially max"
"Yeah,she'd flip" abby agreed.
"Well, im gonna go but ill see you later" he said.
"Okay, bye" i said getting up to hug him before he climbed back out the window.
"So how long has that been going on"
"Like since i got here"
"Seriously?!?!?" She said shocked.
"Yeah, I was just scared to tell anyone especially max"
"Yeah, fair enough. I won't tell anyone."
"Thank you"
"So does that make me the only one not in a relationship?" She laughed.
"It seems so" i laughed with her
"What about press?" I asked
"What? No hes such a douche"
"Yeah but I thought you kinda like him"
"I mean i did but i dont think he would ever date me"
"Why wouldn't he your amazing"
"Yeah but he doesn't think that"
"I bet he does"
"Sure" she laughed.

AN: happy Sunday! Well at least it's Sunday for me :)

Words:531